Rzr .28g feeding issues?

Pewpewpetie
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, just writing to see if anyone else has issues with the rzr .28g feeding through hop. Initially I thought my hop wasn't seated correctly so ordered new one and still bb jamming just past lip. I'm running a 6.2mm zci inner barrel with specna arms rotary hop and prommy purple bucking. If I take the barrel + hop out of gun and seat a BB in hop up and blow, they will not come out, where as my asg .32g release with ease. Anyone else encountered this?

• Supporters

I've had no probs with the small batch I had, but my guns are generally all stock .

BUT I have heard of others having feed issues with rzr bb's of any weight, which I'd put down to Nuprol poor QC, seems to affect all their products 🤔

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

I've had no probs with the small batch I had, but my guns are generally all stock .

BUT I have heard of others having feed issues with rzr bb's of any weight, which I'd put down to Nuprol poor QC, seems to affect all their products 🤔

Even with the stock barrel and hop they were jamming in hop. Same in my g&g gr16

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Pewpewpetie said:

Even with the stock barrel and hop they were jamming in hop. Same in my g&g gr16

Just ditch the bb's (or offload them in the classifieds lol), like I said for some their ok, thinking about it the ones I have came as part of a bulk package of other kit, generally I wouldn't touch any of the Nuprol stuff .

27 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Just ditch the bb's (or offload them in the classifieds lol), like I said for some their ok, thinking about it the ones I have came as part of a bulk package of other kit, generally I wouldn't touch any of the Nuprol stuff .

Trust me I won't be buying them again. For the price aswell is very disappointing

Archived