New Site: Red 1 Oblivion.

Asomodai
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This one completely flew under the radar for me. Had no idea this was in operation for about 6 months. It took me 20 minutes to work out whether it was just a full day at Red 1 The schools woodland part. But actually it is completely separate and over the road from it.

69351406_1419973394807400_7133556755824377856_o.thumb.jpg.f8be346b6f38de3634195568740b33e7.jpg

Small woodland with CQB sections. Seems to have the usual structure style as The School. Game days are a little sparse, the next one being on the 24th of November. 

https://www.facebook.com/red1jay/

Looks like another one for the list. If its anything like the woodland section of The School it could be a fairly enjoyable day. I find it hilarious that there are now three sites within a few 100 metres of eachother (None of which are particularly easy to get to from London on public transport). I doubt this will be able to compete with Reforger, though this caters for much faster gameplay on weekends that the School isn't in use.

Some random Youtuber video. 

17 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Happy to give this a go in the new year, plenty of room in the car too if you want?

Always a possibility! I should be completely available in the New Year. 

Cheers for the offer and I'll let you know 🙂

Sure it wouldn't be better to go to Reforger though ;-)? 

Archived