Need repair

AmberYooToob
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is there anywhere local to Sunbury-On-Thames I can take my Specna Arms SA-S03 I took it apart to adjust the rotation of the hop slightly and ended up reinstalling it with the hop down slicing off my fingerprint in the process

1 minute ago, AmberYooToob said:

??? Looks like you squashed out some of that sentence

Minor injuries will probably clean, dress and advise aftercare for your fingertip.

59 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

Minor injuries will probably clean, dress and advise aftercare for your fingertip.

I’m asking about the sniper I’ve sorted the Finger already but I’d prefer to ask someone who knows what they’re doing fixes my rifle

16 hours ago, Sawyer said:

Holy shit balls!!! That is literally round the corner from me and I have driven past that place so many times!! How have I missed this? Looks like I am going to be heading down when their new showroom opens up.

Leave your wallet in the Car Rob ..........but.........what if...... NO, leave it in the car........... I will just take it in just in case.............. I am not addicted......... I can stop myself from spending ........ I am in control......... ooh look............I need that! Damn it!

5 minutes ago, RobHedley said:

Holy shit balls!!! That is literally round the corner from me and I have driven past that place so many times!! How have I missed this? Looks like I am going to be heading down when their new showroom opens up.

Leave your wallet in the Car Rob ..........but.........what if...... NO, leave it in the car........... I will just take it in just in case.............. I am not addicted......... I can stop myself from spending ........ I am in control......... ooh look............I need that! Damn it!

Unfortunately that’s 45 minute drive for me with an awkward bag on my back roughly the same distance away from me as Socom Tactical 

2 hours ago, AmberYooToob said:

Unfortunately that’s 45 minute drive for me with an awkward bag on my back roughly the same distance away from me as Socom Tactical 

Okay, well if Google hasn't found anywhere closer I guess you know your options!

• Supporters
3 hours ago, AmberYooToob said:

Hold up, I thought you were the guy who had it all worked out carrying your kit on the bike, via bungees & quick release straps ?.

Well get the bus then, you can get a slurpee & some haribo & make a jolly of it 😁

25 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Hold up, I thought you were the guy who had it all worked out carrying your kit on the bike, via bungees & quick release straps ?.

Well get the bus then, you can get a slurpee & some haribo & make a jolly of it 😁

I’ll deal with it for going to airsoft but not to do a chore lol

• Supporters
30 minutes ago, AmberYooToob said:

I’ll deal with it for going to airsoft but not to do a chore lol

Hhmmm, surely the end justifies the means, so to speak ?.

Plus I don't think you can afford to lose any more bits of fingers 😂

50 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Hhmmm, surely the end justifies the means, so to speak ?.

Plus I don't think you can afford to lose any more bits of fingers 😂

I mean it’s growing back fairly quickly lol

1956515A-5EDD-48B7-A365-959F375BD217.jpeg

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, AmberYooToob said:

I mean it’s growing back fairly quickly lol

1956515A-5EDD-48B7-A365-959F375BD217.jpeg

Lol, it's a scratch, I've had to have 2 of mine reattached, as long as it's not my trigger finger I'm golden 🤕

What exactly needs doing? Youve not specified what actually needs repairs. You said you re-installed the hop "down" and what exactly is the problem? Surely you just need to take it apart again and reinstall the hop "up"? 

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Tiercel said:

What exactly needs doing? Youve not specified what actually needs repairs. You said you re-installed the hop "down" and what exactly is the problem? Surely you just need to take it apart again and reinstall the hop "up"? 

Lol, that's what you or I would do, but he's cocked it up & wants someone to fix his "handwork'.

😂

19 minutes ago, Tiercel said:

I clearly don’t know which way is up on the hop so I wish to get someone who knows what they’re doing to sort it

Having googled the gun in question it looks very much like a VSR clone, and according to the internet it is and all parts compatible. Ive never taken the SA-S03 apart but if its like a VSR and has a VSR style hop unit, there should literally be only one way it can physically go in the gun, so fuck knows what you've managed to do to it! 

As reccomended above, when asking for help give as much information and pictures of the problem as posisble, "it broke, downside up, halp" doesnt give us much to go on.

As for places to take it to, your only realistic options from where you are is Wolf Armouries (expensive but good tech work, I've used them a few times when I've reached the "fuck it, I dont even know anymore" stage of working on my own guns) and Socom Tactical (use the shop a lot, seem like a good bunch of guys, but never used their tech work so cant comment from first hand experience)

Archived