King arms glock, is it good?

Hamlet
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Define good?

Generally, it’s a cost benefit analysis.

Do you mean price or

performance or
upgrades available or
longevity?

You’ll find the same number of opinions as players, but generally the cheaper it is, the poorer the performance and longevity

Just go TM fella.

TM Glocks are phenomenal.

WE ones quite good too.

I doubt it.

The one pistol WE got more or less right is their Glock 17.

The King Arms Iron Shrike does not appear to be a big seller and their Colt SAA looks nice but performs poorly by all accounts. And they are both expensive.  Their rifles may be good but I wouldn't be tempted by any of their pistols

Lol!! Thanks to all first for your quick comments,  that kind of reply wont happend in other foums coughairsoftsniperforumcough cough! Well I define by good if the gun is durable first, i don't like an accurate gun that will fall apart by it self. 

I think the colt SAA maybe is not that good because it hasn't hop up?

I would like to buy the WE glock But I can't found it where I live, and I wont even think about of buying a gun overseas! The damn customs will charge me the half of the total price, so I have to stick to what I have near XD

I have a g17 by B&W and it's good But flat, and I want another one with a cooler look!, 

Yes it is. $110 is not expensive for an airsoft pistol.

Can't you get a WE Glock from Hong Kong into Chile? You can get one from KY Airsoft for as little as $ 79 plus about $25 postage.

https://www.kyairsoft.com/guns/we-pistols-gbbp/we-g-series/g17.html

I used to live in Peru, and getting anything imported was a nightmare. If they didn't charge you more in tax than the value of the item, there was a very good chance it would just go "missing". 😂  I once had to cross to Arica to renew my Peruvian residence permit. My only trip to Chile - the people there were very friendly and helpful. Wish now I had taken time off for a trip to Santiago when I was living in Lima.

I know Chile is a much more developed country than Peru.

Hi emiliano!, I don't think is safe to visit chile right now! XD

I buy the WE desert eagle on AST taiwan (very good site), 112usd plus shipping like 50usd, But!! Customs charge me with 100usd!! They take you money from everything! Those criminals... That is why I don't want to purchase any gun from other country, plus that I have to wait a month xd.

And about the king arms glock, it is made on taiwan, that must be count for something right?

Archived