Gun picture thread

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

IMG_1660.thumb.jpg.3a93e1f98eaac79930c6e1df3984e7f1.jpgIMG_1660.thumb.jpg.3a93e1f98eaac79930c6e1df3984e7f1.jpg

This is my first picture of one of my guns on the forum. It took me a while to work out how to do it.

A week ago I tried to post pics for an evaluation with a view to selling this gun with a Blackhawk one point sling, two different foregrips and three unused metal mid cap mags, and at a considerable loss. I have since realised I will get to nothing for it, and have changed my mind.

Nice little gun. Nothing special - no mosfet, no special internals. It's just a G&G GC16 300 BOT which I run on a 9.6 nimh. It is the only one of my guns that I have ever skirmished. I used it once for three hours at the Mill cqb, Wigan, and it performed well - a revelation in fact after the rental guns I had been using.  The .25 Blasters  flew true with the aid of my cheap little Chinese red dot.  Unfortunately the dust cover took a hit at close range which left a dent. No big deal.

I know people tend to go for Kr;ytac, VFC, ICS or even Specna in preference to G&G, but I think the externals are very good.   With a metal body it has weight, but the short fore-end with and lightened ris rail make it easy to carry all day and very manoeuvrable. Great little gun for cqb, and they only cost £230-40 new. Don't like the pistol grip or the Punisher symbol, but I do like the gun. 

Now that I can add pictures others will follow. 

Could a mod join this to the gun picture thread please. I have mistakenly created a new one.                                   

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

Isnt there a pinned thread for this?

Also nice looking gun.  Very long followers in the mags though?

1 hour ago, kasaran said:

Isnt there a pinned thread for this?

Also nice looking gun.  Very long followers in the mags though?

Yes. I screwed up and will delete it in a little while if the mods can't change it over..

They are long followers, aren't they? I've heard that some have had problems with them though they are easy enough to remove. Mine mags fed well so far and I'll leave them as is  until or when a problem occurs. 

The best way to transport them is with a couple of bbs in the top to stop the followers sticking out. But that is no longer an issue for me.

Archived