Bolts

Darbanator
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Never heard of them, link to their website might help ?

Some Proprietary internals for their recoil system, I wouldn't recommend them as a first gun because I imagine if it breaks (and i've heard the recoil system loves to shit on the internals) it would be hard to get them fixed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/airsoft/comments/2hj8p7/bolt_m4s_with_brss_recoil_and_blowback_how_are/

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Darbanator said:

Doh🤪, I thought you meant a retailer called Bolts, I'm not with it lol.

• Supporters
On 09/11/2019 at 14:19, Yukarin said:

and i've heard the recoil system loves to shit on the internals

Everyone and their dog says that they chew themselves up but yet they still manage to consistently sell. Curious eh?

The original batches DID have an issue but the problems have been sorted out in later iterations. They're nice enough, recoil is marginally better than the TM NGRS ones but the rest of it is pretty run of the mill.

On 09/11/2019 at 14:11, Darbanator said:

It looks cool but I wouldn't recommend such a long gun for your first. Is there an airsoft shop near you that would permit you to handle and even shoot some?

On 12/11/2019 at 12:53, Lozart said:

Everyone and their dog says that they chew themselves up but yet they still manage to consistently sell. Curious eh?

That’s not curious in the slightest - airsofters can be positively relied upon to buy mind-bendingly terrible products if they’re cheap enough. Think about how many KWC ('Elite Force') 1911s get sold to credulous Americans every day, or WELL BASRs. Being popular proves nothing about how good a product is.

On 12/11/2019 at 12:53, Lozart said:

The original batches DID have an issue but the problems have been sorted out in later iterations.

The original batches were downright terrible but yes, apparently they have improved. The recoil on the ones I’ve shot (both old and new) felt almost rubbery - I wasn’t impressed although it’s obviously still way better than just a basic AEG. Personally I would still rather wait for an LCT equivalent, although I’m not sure how long we’ll be waiting.

Archived