Sam Fisher's Five-seveN

The Commander
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've barely stepped out of the shop after having purchased my first airsoft gun, and I'm already thinking about customisation 😋

I got a TM FN Five-seveN, which I would eventually like to fit with a compensator and laser attachment in the style of Splinter Cell Conviction / Blacklist.

2068581117_sam57.png.ee6380744af9aba3df29a1be37df5ac9.png

The gun does not have a threaded barrel, so the compensator is rail-mounted with an extra rail below it, like so:

710251094_sam57gr.thumb.png.c0383e8df7e2c1a769c1742975aba817.png

Given the popularity of the game, I've seen airsoft builds of this pistol (often using custom parts) on the internet, so I know it is possible. Does anyone have any idea where one could find compensators and laser sights similar to that, or alternatively, if it's worth finding a place to get them custom made?

Thanks!

(apologies if this isn't the right forum for it, and I should have posted on "Gas Guns" instead)

On 08/11/2019 at 23:40, AK47frizzle said:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2075671

I can print one for you.

Thanks, @AK47frizzle! I'm exploring the idea of adding a tracer to that and making it usable instead of a purely cosmetic attachment, so I'll let you know 🙂

(the 3D modelling is easy enough, but this is the smallest one I can find so far and I'm not sure if the top would protrude above the compensator)

Archived