Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Next Month I'm looking to get ahold of an SMG I would like a P90 but Socom Tactical has a nice bundle deal for King Arms 9mm SBR Shorty for £215, what would you recommend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AmberYooToob said:

Next Month I'm looking to get ahold of an SMG I would like a P90 but Socom Tactical has a nice bundle deal for King Arms 9mm SBR Shorty for £215, what would you recommend?

 

An asg/kwa mp9, and then buy 2 mags a month until you've got 5 or 6.

 

Learn how to do the maintenance, and look after it. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can vouch for the king arms pdw. It's a fucking great gun for the price. Can use cyma mp5 mags too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

P90s are a pain to tech, I have never seen said KA.

How about a CA X9 or a G&G arp9/pccr9?

Or the Ares m45 if you feel brave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Skara said:

P90s are a pain to tech, I have never seen said KA.

How about a CA X9 or a G&G arp9/pccr9?

Or the Ares m45 if you feel brave

 

+1 for ARP9 it's probably the best gun for your money at that price point smg wise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Musica said:

 

+1 for ARP9 it's probably the best gun for your money at that price point smg wise. 

reminds me, I didn't win a free ARP9 (giveaway code came with my RK74 from G&G)

Edited by AmberYooToob
Context added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

which do you like more?

I dunno, never tried an SMG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AmberYooToob said:

I dunno, never tried an SMG

 

i mean in terms of look/feel, probably more important in this case than the merits of each individual gun.

 

if you do a lot of cqb i'd maybe shy away from a 2 stage trigger and go with the king arms but for general usage i'd probably go for the p90 because stargate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

 

i mean in terms of look/feel, probably more important in this case than the merits of each individual gun.

 

if you do a lot of cqb i'd maybe shy away from a 2 stage trigger and go with the king arms but for general usage i'd probably go for the p90 because stargate.

Only CQB I do is "The Kill House" but I want an SMG as something I can take as a light weight loadout when I'm driving alone that i can just stick into my 120L backpack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AmberYooToob said:

Only CQB I do is "The Kill House" but I want an SMG as something I can take as a light weight loadout when I'm driving alone that i can just stick into my 120L backpack

 

fair enough, if you don't need to fully rely on semi then either would fit the bill for that kind of work.

 

personally i'd go for a p90, but for no other reason than p90's are cool.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

 

fair enough, if you don't need to fully rely on semi then either would fit the bill for that kind of work.

 

personally i'd go for a p90, but for no other reason than p90's are cool.

 

only problem with p90 for me is i'd be tempted to spray it pink..... for reasons 👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the P90 in question is TM's AEG one and you care about feel, I would stay away if I were you -- it feels so much like a toy instead of a proper gun, in my opinion (more so than other electrics) 😶

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Commander said:

If the P90 in question is TM's AEG one and you care about feel, I would stay away if I were you -- it feels so much like a toy instead of a proper gun, in my opinion (more so than other electrics) 😶

It wasn’t any specific brand I just like how the p90 looks though wish G&G did one I could stick my 11.1 LiPo batteries in metal gearbox etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buy what you like the look of, we’ll work out first what you want then ask opinions on brands here... 

 

SMGs are my fave. Your spoilt for choice.

P90s, scorpion evo, mp7, mp5, mp9 ARP9 are all nice looking and awesome guns if you get the right ones!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you go for a P90 and want hi-cap mags then consider getting the stanag magazine converter because the standard hi-caps are unreliable.

Its still very compact if you use a short (M16 style) mag

 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AEG-1500rd-Box-Toy-Magazine-For-Airsoft-Toy-P90-Series-Marui-KingArms-KS-S-T/182816482944?hash=item2a90b62680:g:c9YAAOSwiKlZ2mE~

 

https://www.weekendwarriorsairsoft.co.uk/index.php?_route_=new-products/eandc-m4-m16-vn-short-high-cap-magazine-190-rnds

 

Couldn't find any pics of this combo online so here's mine...

 

IMG_20191109_112309287.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, same system as those but I meant there aren't any examples where they use a short M16 magazine with it...

Have you considered the trusty MP5 or MP5K?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EDcase said:

Yep, same system as those but I meant there aren't any examples where they use a short M16 magazine with it...

Have you considered the trusty MP5 or MP5K?

If that’s what the KA Shorty is then yes, I’ve also considered the MP40 by AGM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a quality/reliable Spectre that isn't an AEP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

P90 is a great gun all round.

 

-MAG midcaps hold 100BBs a go

-holds a decent size LiPo

-has a longish barrel

-can hold its own at longer distances

-possibly the shortest gun going that you can shoulder

-cool as AFUK

-very quiet

-stupidly easy to work on

-V6 gearbox

 

Only downside is the trigger feel is a little meh on Semi.

 

I run an MP5 PDW though havehad 2 P90s and my mate still rocks his

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 for the MP5K. Short, pointable and has a plethora of upgrades and accessories available 

Screenshot_20191030_153658.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AmberYooToob said:

Is there a quality/reliable Spectre that isn't an AEP?

 

I believe the spectre is actually an AEG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

 

I believe the spectre is actually an AEG

The Echo 1 one has a proprietary shell but v3 internals, so yeah it's an AEG.

@AmberYooToob

 

+1 for the Italian gun btw :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skara said:

The Echo 1 one has a proprietary shell but v3 internals, so yeah it's an AEG.

@AmberYooToob

 

+1 for the Italian gun btw :P

I was thinking for irony sake, every time I see it in a vidya game it’s literally the worst automatic weapon in the game 

 

also I’ve only seen one brand of a Spectre https://www.bespokeairsoft.co.uk/airsoft-gun/electric-rifles/ay-ay-0023-spectre-m4-smg-aeg-ay-0023 but idk if it’s any good and the design looks similar to some aep’s ive seen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...