Red dot for Tokyo marui hk416 delta

Beardedviking94
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
12 minutes ago, Beardedviking94 said:

Just picked up a TM hk416 delta off a friend. Looking for a red dot sight around £40-60 

Any suggestions?

Consider saving a bit more cash and going for a Vortex Optics red dot - https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/vortex-crossfire-red-dot-sight

It's 200% more expensive than your budget - but! Vortex will replace any optic you damage during airsoft, for any reason, free of charge.

T1 or XPS style dots would look great on a 416.

With that budget I'm afraid you'll only be able to buy an Element/Aim-O replica which, imo, is currently the best repro brand available. Don't bother with other repros, most of them are crap.

If you can stretch your budget to, let's say, £150 you could take a look at Holosun's range of T1 style dots. They are solar powered too, so no need to worry about leaving them on or replacing batteries ;)

Vortex is also a great and affordable RS optic manufacturer with similar prices.

They offer good lifetime warranties too!

If you're on a tight budget then Element/Aim-O as I said, I have a T1 replica that has been abused a lot and it's still working great, apart from some missing paint chips (which I do not particularly give a fuck about), dot is crystal clear. Retail price here is €70 but I got it for free from a friend :P

37 minutes ago, Skara said:

T1 or XPS style dots would look great on a 416.

With that budget I'm afraid you'll only be able to buy an Element/Aim-O replica which, imo, is currently the best repro brand available. Don't bother with other repros, most of them are crap.

If you can stretch your budget to, let's say, £150 you could take a look at Holosun's range of T1 style dots. They are solar powered too, so no need to worry about leaving them on or replacing batteries ;)

Vortex is also a great and affordable RS optic manufacturer with similar prices.

They offer good lifetime warranties too!

If you're on a tight budget then Element/Aim-O as I said, I have a T1 replica that has been abused a lot and it's still working great, apart from some missing paint chips (which I do not particularly give a fuck about), dot is crystal clear. Retail price here is €70 but I got it for free from a friend :P

Thanks for the info mate appreciate it 

You did well didn't you 😂

Archived