TRMR and 9mm - Solved

FreeFrag.UK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I feel like I'm being a bit stupid but I can't for the life of me figure this out.

I'm trying to set my TRMR to use the 9mm blanks. According to the paperwork it'll use them as it's the newer iteration but the blanks will not sit flush.

Based off the image the blanks look the same as those in the manual. Can someone please shed some light on this dilemma?

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco

Image result for 9mm blanks

These bad boys? They should be flush, yeah. Is there a cutout in the base for the blank to sit? Could you take a photo?

@DrAlexanderTobacco - picked up the wrong ones. The ones I have are displayed in the paperwork supplied but obviously they must be a different caliber.

Thank you for the answer, it's solved my query. Any advice on where to pick these up?

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
2 hours ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

@DrAlexanderTobacco - picked up the wrong ones. The ones I have are displayed in the paperwork supplied but obviously they must be a different caliber.

Thank you for the answer, it's solved my query. Any advice on where to pick these up?

No problem - Basically most airsoft shops will do them for around £15 per case of 50 - here's a link from Airsoft World

https://www.airsoftworld.net/380-9mm-brass-blanks-by-fiocchi-pack-of-50.html

Archived