Perun drop in ETU upgrade kit

Skara
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys.

I am going to take apart my arp9 for a general check on air seals, component wear (pinion, gears, piston rack) and other issues the box may hide, as the gun hasn't been opened in 2+ years and I just want to make sure it's in good shape.

I also wanted to get a more serious FCU that would give me some customization possibilities, and I stumbled upon this little guy from Perun:

https://www.airsoftgi.com/product/Perun-Upgrade-kit-for-GG-ETU-40761/

It's supposed to replace the stock piss poor G&G ETU without opening the box, it's as drop in as it gets. The price is also interesting at around €50 from an Italian retailer (the stock ETU has the same price).

Has a few cool options like adjustable precocking, LiPo protection and binary trigger (fires when pulling AND releasing the trigger).

Has anyone had any experience with this mosfet or with the company itself?

I have no idea how well plug-n-play mosfets like that work, but for £20 more you can get the Perun V2 Gate Titan clone which is a very simple drop in install, I have one in my CM16 and its a brilliant bit of kit.

Archived