Our friend Nov fucked up again

Skara
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2556258217787401&id=558210260925550

Long story short, our Austrian friend decided to copy Templars Gear's designs and produce them in China.

TG is a polish milspec gear manufacturer, they make high quality stuff at affordable prices and, most importantly, their stuff is actually made in Poland.

Who would have thought lmao..

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

that feels like a surprisingly muted response for a company being ripped off all things considered.

That'll be because they're an actual professional outfit that understand that losing your shit in public never ends well.

Honestly, it's a shame that good companies like TG end up being ripped of by idiots just like that.

It appears gayritsch also ripped off SCGhillie, copying their design and moving the production to a much cheaper Chinese factory.

40 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

His manufacture maybe outside the law in China but surely he wouldn't be able to get away with selling obvious clones in Europe if Templars Gear kicked off?

Thing is, on his website the belt is branded YTTK or something.

But the design is clearly copied from Templars.

I mean, designs are copied every day, just check the repros of the d3cr or the spiritus micro rig.

My guess is that TG got complaints about the belt or they just stopped receiving orders..

• Supporters

Well that's just yet another reason why I won't buy a single item he's associated with.

What a piece of shit, schmoozing up to TG to get what he wants, then stabbing them in the back.

Not the first Austrian in history that got to big for his boots lol.

What goes around etc😬

• Head Moderator

The chinaman making the cloned items will not care about patents or copyrights.  The customer will get an inferior product.  A good enough reason not to buy any Noritsch products.

• Supporters

And bear in mind the old Chinese bait-and-switch.  You order a small sample batch and they send you something pretty good.  Then you put the big order in and they cheap out on the materials and QC, plus you get the rejects from batch 1 if they've still got them lying around.

It's not that they can't make decent stuff, they very definitely can.  But only if they think that it'll result in another order.

10 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

The chinaman making the cloned items will not care about patents or copyrights.  The customer will get an inferior product.  A good enough reason not to buy any Noritsch products.

Unfortunately the new player doesn't know that.

He sees a €80 belt and thinks it's a genuine Templars one, only to be disappointed when it gets delivered and he realizes it's just another Chinese clone.

It's not about the manufacturer, it's about the celebrity effectively tricking people into paying a premium price for a non premium item.

I don't particularly like him or what he has done, but what's the difference between what he has done and what JG/cyma do with their China clones of marui guns and designs? 

22 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

I don't particularly like him or what he has done, but what's the difference between what he has done and what JG/cyma do with their China clones of marui guns and designs? 

People dont like Youtube people

22 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

We're talking about retailers, not manufacturers.

That's the difference.

In Nov's case it's a matter of building up a clientele while cooperating with X brand, only to rip off said brand and move to China. I only wish he did it to a giant multinational that can afford to bury him. But unfortunately he picked small companies.

I don't care what china man has to deal with, he gets the design and cuts/sews according to said design and I don't blame him, I blame the cunt who got hold of said design.

Dem Austrians seem to have it in their DNA.

Just now, SgtTalbert said:

People dont like Youtube people

Is there anyone out there who really enjoys his content? XD

28 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

The main difference that I see is that JC/CYMA do it ,but don't then continue to charge TM prices.
There is a tacit acknowledgement that it's a knock off and therefore is priced accordingly.
Nov has priced his knock offs the same as the originals, which I think is a key point to take issue with.
It's a true example of YouTube tax...

• Mostly Retired Moderators

This is a screenshot from a - now hastily removed - video Nov uploaded to YouTube. Apparently showing him in China, showcasing the fact they've gone out there to design his own line of AEGs.

DhIKWuv.jpg

Apart from looking like he's announcing his new Austrian rap gang, the company in the background is clearly visible.

Fuxing. Who own JG works.

https://airsoft.fandom.com/wiki/Jing_Gong

The next line of AEGs won't be as premium as he'll make out they are. They'll be decent perhaps, but he'll make them sound like the second coming.

30 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

This is a screenshot from a - now hastily removed - video Nov uploaded to YouTube. Apparently showing him in China, showcasing the fact they've gone out there to design his own line of AEGs.

DhIKWuv.jpg

Apart from looking like he's announcing his new Austrian rap gang, the company in the background is clearly visible.

Fuxing. Who own JG works.

https://airsoft.fandom.com/wiki/Jing_Gong

The next line of AEGs won't be as premium as he'll make out they are. They'll be decent perhaps, but he'll make them sound like the second coming.

Thanks for sharing, haven't had the chance to watch it before it got removed.

I already imagine all the fan boys jerking each other off because their idol is planning another money grab xD

What will it be called? SSM-4?

• Supporters
58 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

he'll make them sound like the second coming

Comes with a motor!  With magnets!  And a piston!  With an air seal[*]!  Fully operational operator trigger!  Can be both pulled and released!

[*] Air seal not guaranteed.

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Skara said:

Thanks for sharing, haven't had the chance to watch it before it got removed.

I already imagine all the fan boys jerking each other off because their idol is planning another money grab xD

What will it be called? SSM-4?

just the N4....:rolleyes:

i'll get my coat :lol::lol:

• Supporters
28 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Comes with a motor!  With magnets!  And a piston!  With an air seal[*]!  Fully operational operator trigger!  Can be both pulled and released!

you can spin anything:

"it's full metal for that realistic heavy weight feel"

"it's full polymer for light fast target acquisition"

46 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Sorry you have been pulling the trigger wrong while not using the correct bbs and you didn't use the novy+turbo lipos so your warranty is void. 

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Musica said:

Sorry you have been pulling the trigger wrong while not using the correct bbs and you didn't use the novy+turbo lipos so your warranty is void. 

don't forget the magazines, only Novritsch branded magazines can keep up with the cheater shredding rate of fire this gun puts out.

18 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

don't forget the magazines, only Novritsch branded magazines can keep up with the cheater shredding rate of fire this gun puts out.

I hear his bbs are louder and every time you hit someone it updates the marshals nearby. 

What have I done.....

:P

• Supporters

I'd like to see him go in to full partnership with Nuprol........

That'd slow his roll 😛

Archived