Help! IF came as RIF

_Piz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

My mums favourite gun is the FN FAL.

Any pics 😋

• Supporters
12 hours ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

My mums favourite gun is the FN FAL.

Something something big black and with a huge kick something.

12 hours ago, Tommikka said:

My mother preferred nukes

FM23-30-Davy-Crockett-preparing-to-fire-

Here, the soldier moves to the required 10' minimum safe distance before triggering his nukular bazooka that has a 1 mile range and a 2 mile radiation radius.

34 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Something something big black and with a huge kick something.

FM23-30-Davy-Crockett-preparing-to-fire-

Here, the soldier moves to the required 10' minimum safe distance before triggering his nukular bazooka that has a 1 mile range and a 2 mile radiation radius.

Those short range nukes were mental.  
I believe that my dads lot had some form of access to them back in the day.

Ridiculous, but the general consensus in his young squaddie days was that the front line of BAOR were dead anyway, it was just a matter of how quickly and whether they could keep back the Russian hordes long enough for someone to react.

It subsequently became a matter of if you could detect missiles quickly enough to launch your missiles back and protection through M.A.D.

SLR wise, wood beats black plastic, but mine is built with the black plastic (not real bullets of course)

Even with ‘basic’ launchers the initial launch blasts won’t do you a lot of good if you’re behind it.

I got to visit some trials and during the dry run I was given a cheeky grin with regard to me being stood right behind him, then it became pretty clear once being sent to the safe spot for the real thing

Gits wouldn’t let me have a go

268A7C55-B017-416E-9B3F-132ED65002F7.jpeg

17CE35CD-21E0-46DD-B3DB-18D608576963.jpeg

835751D9-35AB-4525-B81E-83DDC2599855.jpeg

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

Those short range nukes were mental.  
I believe that my dads lot had some form of access to them back in the day.

Ridiculous, but the general consensus in his young squaddie days was that the front line of BAOR were dead anyway, it was just a matter of how quickly and whether they could keep back the Russian hordes long enough for someone to react.

It subsequently became a matter of if you could detect missiles quickly enough to launch your missiles back and protection through M.A.D.

SLR wise, wood beats black plastic, but mine is built with the black plastic (not real bullets of course)

Lol, my lot always had a battalion in Germany, ready to "irritate" the millions of Soviets that were expected to pour across the borders, it was obviously gonna be a suicide mission but somehow we were "up for it", how's that for brainwashing 🤪

2 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Lol, my lot always had a battalion in Germany, ready to "irritate" the millions of Soviets that were expected to pour across the borders, it was obviously gonna be a suicide mission but somehow we were "up for it", how's that for brainwashing 🤪

Yellow handbags & loose German women

Both good for morale

• Supporters
33 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

Yellow handbags & loose German women

Both good for morale

Lol, if it weren't for the good beer we'd have probably deserted 🍺

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Steveocee said:

Can you clarify for me whether that .5 is you playing half a day or whether it is playing a full day with sub-minimal effort?

Sometimes I skirmish twice a month, sometimes once, and sometimes none at all. Ish. Hope that clarifies things!

Archived