Airsoft Ranch UK Airsoft Map Updates

Airsoft Ranch
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello fellow Airsofters!
You might remember my earlier post from UKAC this year which said Airsoft Ranch was planning to create an interactive map for all UK Sites; well it's first iteration is finally here! 😁
Airsoft Ranch - UK Airsoft Map is finally here!
However, we are aware that most likely some sites will still be missing, and since our goal is to keep this map updated and maintained on regular basis, we have introduced a simple contact form on the map page for whenever anyone spots a mistake or a missing site. 👈
So, if you find a minute this week, please pop on over to our map at https://airsoftranch.com/uk-airsoft-map/ and see if your local sites are on there! 👍
We greatly appreciate all of your help! 🙏

• Supporters

You don't need my name and email address in order for me to provide you with a URL and postcode.  You don't need additional details, and you don't need to get back to me.

• Moderators

not sure whether it was me, lack of coffee or distracted but....

there was no link to it on you main page once i had gone to 'home'? (at time of posting...)

nice big banner would be good....?

Also, Team Green Airsoft are at the same location as Gunman tuddenham, just different days

RIFT Airsoft have their 'The Village' site which isn't on there (admittedly it's officially a paintball site that owns it, but RIFT run fortnightly games there). It's the Apocalypse Paintball site, just north of Royston, SG8 5JS.

They have said this is version 1... A little slack while they iron out kinks.

@Rogerborg  the data capture is a little suspect isn't.

but folks, isn't there a thread started recently (i know there is i just finished it) about how cool this took would be. @Airsoft Ranch clearly want to actively build and help the the community lets carry on the nature of this thread and fill it with information for them to process, be that site they have missed it feedback, let's not fb it...

Hmm, maybe this should be renamed "The Airsoft Map Update Thread"??

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/10/2019 at 20:41, Philby21 said:

Hmm, maybe this should be renamed "The Airsoft Map Update Thread"??

Um. I would be up for that, however AR have yet to do any updates with the suggestions...

• 5 weeks later...

Airsoft Ranch Map Update 01

Hello guys, thanks for all the responses and apologies for not being active on here - I've never used forums until I started doing this, so I'm much more used to checking social media instead! 

So, we've updated our map at AirsoftRanch.com with an extra 50 entries - of course there are sites still missing but this is exactly why we share with it you guys so you can  keep pointing us in the right direction!  In regards to updates - due to the limited time and other jobs on the website (unfortunately this isn't our full time job ), to make data input more efficient we will only be using information that has been sent to us through the contact form or if you message us or comment under our posts including  all the following:

• Name of the site
  • Address or Coordinates
  • Website or Social Media Profiles

You can expect monthly updates like this one from now on and we will also be looking at making the map more mobile-friendly in the future along with some other functionality improvements but more on that later down the line! :)

I'm aware you've mentioned gun ranges and shops - those are errors, we are planning to add shops later on but not at this moment, so please if you pinpoint them, that'd be great also! In regards to providing your name and e-mails, we don't store this information from this contact form - it is only so we can get back to you if the information is incorrect and we need a further update. 

Finally  if you want to be up to date with our progress and our other content, you can follow us on Facebook under "Airsoft Ranch" as we are a lot more active and respond much quicker on there!

Hope you guys understand and thanks for the support! :)

P.s. can anyone tell me how to change the name of this thread to "Airsoft Ranch UK Airsoft Map Updates"? 

Ho

Archived