Giving up on gbb pistols.

KOBK81
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

7 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

might be tempted to try that, although stock efficiency is fine for my needs (ie can it fire 1 full stack of bb's and lock back before recharge)

as a general rule outside of hop tweakery i tend to leave my gbb's alone, it's a finely balanced system and i've learned the hard way that if you screw with them too much it can be very hard to recover.

Nice thing about both these is it only makes better use of the gas its already putting out. The route gives the gas in a better flow through than the standard tm one less angles on the inner face. The lpe shims give a better seal between the route and bbu and can be adjusted by the amount you use. Basically you get about a 10-15fps boost and more consistency. 

5 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i'm running an autobot in the hicapa and the makarov both with i keys.

hadron fang works nice too.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters
5 minutes ago, heroshark said:

Nice thing about both these is it only makes better use of the gas its already putting out. The route gives the gas in a better flow through than the standard tm one less angles on the inner face. The lpe shims give a better seal between the route and bbu and can be adjusted by the amount you use. Basically you get about a 10-15fps boost and more consistency. 

fair enough, might give them a look.

i did consider a while back trying that for the makarov as it really needs an effeciency boost but sadly i can't find any for that magazine.

15 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

fair enough, might give them a look.

i did consider a while back trying that for the makarov as it really needs an effeciency boost but sadly i can't find any for that magazine.

Can mark up some thin plastic and make your own with a good sharp knife. 

47 minutes ago, heroshark said:

Aye

what does the shim do?

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i'm running an autobot in the hicapa and the makarov both with i keys.

what is an i key?

1 hour ago, Musica said:

what does the shim do?

Raises the route to give a better seal against the bbu. 

Archived