WE tech msk e03 aeg

KOBK81

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all my first time on a specific forum so please go gentle.  

so I have purchased a used MSK e03 aeg and from the start it was having feeding issues. On semi it would fire around 5/6 rounds then miss, another pull on the trigger and 1 round would dribble out of the barrel followed by a 2nd at a full pelt the same happens on full auto. Being a used gun I thought the hop rubber may be worn so decided to change it for a madbull blue and while I had it apart decided to also change the stock barrel for a nuprol 6.03mm barrel. I thought it would solve the issue but alas the problem is still present.  I'm not very experienced in dismantling aegs, replacing a motor and a hop rubber and barrel is probably about as advanced as is gets. Upon closer inspection I noticed that a small clip which I think holds the hop up chamber into the upper receiver looks to be snapped which could be the route to the problem although I'm not 100% on that (hop chamber is made of plastic and seems brittle) I'm looking for either a replacement or an upgrade on the chamber but I can't for the life of me find anything to replace it with or any parts for this particular gun. Has anyone experiencedone the same problem?  If so how did you fix the issue and where did you source your parts? I'm in the UK so hopefully I can get parts within. Many thanks. 

It could be either Hop unit issues or Nozzle retraction/Tappet. 

My bet is on the Nozzle and Tappet plate. Personally as you are very new to this, I would suggest taking it to an experience tech. 

• 1 month later...
On 29/10/2019 at 11:18, Asomodai said:

It could be either Hop unit issues or Nozzle retraction/Tappet. 

My bet is on the Nozzle and Tappet plate. Personally as you are very new to this, I would suggest taking it to an experience tech. 

The gun is now sorted. Turned out to be low compression due to a worn non original nozzle. Fitted a airsoftpro double or ring nozzle and it's all good now. It was a nozzle for a scar L so needed a slight mod to reduce the length due to the masada having an uncommon size.

On 06/12/2019 at 10:54, KOBK81 said:

The gun is now sorted. Turned out to be low compression due to a worn non original nozzle. Fitted a airsoftpro double or ring nozzle and it's all good now. It was a nozzle for a scar L so needed a slight mod to reduce the length due to the masada having an uncommon size.

If you take one of the O rings out of the nozzle you'll get the same airseal with less resistance which will make it slightly more efficient. It won't be a major difference though so maybe just wait until it next needs a service to do it 

• 2 years later...

hi. I am revivng my old msk aeg after it broke its shell a second time a looong time ago. I lost a few parts and one of them was the nozzel. I bought an A&K one but it looks like it is too short (34.9mm), not sure yet since i didnt get everything fitted yet. So did you seriously use shorter scar L nozzle (28/29mm) or did you mean scar h one (38-39mm)? And how long was your nozzel after shortening?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.