Motorcycle Live 2019 Discounted Tickets!

Philby21
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi folks,

I know a lot of people on here are bikers, being one myself I tend to notice it! 😁

One of my other "hobbies" is being the webmaster for the Honda Owners Club (GB) and we're currently offering discounted tickets to this year's Motorcycle Live at the NEC in Birmingham.  The show runs from the 16th to the 24th of November and the tickets are valid for a single visit on any day.

Prices are £16.50, saving £3 on the advance price and £8.50 on the "on the door" price!

We always give our members first choice at buying these but if anyone here is planning on going and wants to save themselves some money then click here to grab a bargain.

I'll be at the show all week on stand 3B52 (rear of hall 3 to the left of the Black Horse Stage) if anyone wants to drop in and say hello.

Cheers,

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/10/2019 at 07:10, Philby21 said:

Hi folks,

I know a lot of people on here are bikers, being one myself I tend to notice it! 😁

One of my other "hobbies" is being the webmaster for the Honda Owners Club (GB) and we're currently offering discounted tickets to this year's Motorcycle Live at the NEC in Birmingham.  The show runs from the 16th to the 24th of November and the tickets are valid for a single visit on any day.

Prices are £16.50, saving £3 on the advance price and £8.50 on the "on the door" price!

We always give our members first choice at buying these but if anyone here is planning on going and wants to save themselves some money then click here to grab a bargain.

I'll be at the show all week on stand 3B52 (rear of hall 3 to the left of the Black Horse Stage) if anyone wants to drop in and say hello.

Cheers,

Phil

Thanks for this! If I wasn't on standby at work I'd be there.

Have a great time!

No problem, happy to make the offer available to everyone on here.

As I write this there's only 17 tickets left so if anyone wants one (or more) then you'd better move quickly!

Sorry folks, all sold out.

No doubt we'll be doing the same deal next year though! 👍

Archived