Having miss fire problems with my pioneer defender

Houndthetreehugger
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone, I've had my pioneer defender for a while and on the last game i played the gun seems to have a problem when i am firing it in semi auto... if I hole the trigger to long it seems to make a slipping sound and won't shot but if I pull the trigger lightly it will fire until the trigger is held for to long.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am new to airsoft and have no gun repair skills at all.

Hi a few people I know have been experiencing this problem also. I've been trying to help my local gun tech solve the issue but in all honesty I believe it's a bad design and quite frankly an issue that Nuprol need to address . Nuprol changed there trigger system on the delta range of aeg and have replaced the standard v2 trigger contacts with a micro switch system. There seems to be an issue with the cut of lever and the extending section of the trigger . The cut of lever isn't returning to its original position after you release the trigger in semi. It works fine in full auto as the cut of lever doesn't play a part in full auto. There is some degree of timing issue with the sector gear and the cut of lever. 

18 hours ago, KOBK81 said:

Hi a few people I know have been experiencing this problem also. I've been trying to help my local gun tech solve the issue but in all honesty I believe it's a bad design and quite frankly an issue that Nuprol need to address . Nuprol changed there trigger system on the delta range of aeg and have replaced the standard v2 trigger contacts with a micro switch system. There seems to be an issue with the cut of lever and the extending section of the trigger . The cut of lever isn't returning to its original position after you release the trigger in semi. It works fine in full auto as the cut of lever doesn't play a part in full auto. There is some degree of timing issue with the sector gear and the cut of lever. 

Okay cool, thank you. is there any thing that can be done to fix this problem? :)

Tbh I think nuprol need to totally scrap the system it's a bad design and I honestly don't know why they went the way they did. At my local airsoft shop he has 4 defenders all with the same issue, 1 of which was straight out of the box. And yet to find a solution to a fix. If I were you I would contact nuprol and see what they suggest. 

Archived