Hi from sunny milton Keynes

bassically72
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys.

Just joined so I thought I'd post a hello. Been into airsoft a few years now (with a major break in between) just started out again recently,  and when work allows I do a day out here and there.excited to be taking my son to his first outing just after his 12th birthday on the 17th of November. 

Bob

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

• Moderators

welcome, enjoy the place and i hope he enjoys it, mine is 'keen' but he is 10 so a few years to go.....still nerf for now!:lol:

I'm itching to get him there. Dont know who's more excited ,me or him. Hes been waiting for the big 12 since he was 9. So far he thinks hes just skirmishing , but I've been busy buying kit and bits and Bob's for him .hes got a lot to unwrap unbeknown to him.Just cams and boots to go.looking forward to letting him loose on my regular site (god help em)

• Moderators

cool, so he'll be the one who runs off first to attack.....!!:lol:

• Moderators

Looking at places that allow 10yr olds, in controlled games, curious to know the FPS they set, think there is one MK way?

I will have a look for you buddy. my usual site (finmere) is very strict about the 12 year rule , but i am there in a couple of weeks and i will ask if they of any other site does junior type stuff

Archived