The TM MWS Thread Summary (Google Doc)

RossF
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The TM MWS thread started by @Wo1f has been incredibly helpful for a lot of MWS/ZET owners and prospective owners but as a lot of people have commented, the thread has become pretty inaccessible for anybody new the conversation due to the size of it and therefore the time it takes to read through it all.

I've taken all the useful info from the thread, skipping over the general chat and duplication of info and ended up with one succinct google doc that's also been broken down into parts - buying the gun, upgrading the gun, maintaining the gun etc.

Anybody can comment on the Google doc and every now and then I'll update it (referenced at the top what page of the thread it has been updated to).

As we've discussed in the TM MWS Thread this would be most useful as a sticky thread, how would I go about asking an admin to make this sticky and locking this thread?

Here's the link to the Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10RLbvPbq-HXDayhcAIPHgoSTcFIcd3Q5PKZc288_tL0

Archived