Saturday game sites

Raytd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey y’all I’m desperately looking for any sites with Saturday games not just one every 8 months bla bla I played at apocalypse airsoft and wondered if there is anywhere with more buildings but anyway I so badly want to find a good Saturday site I can’t do Sunday's period so don’t waste your time telling me to just play Sunday cuz I can’t ever so please if u know anywhere that does Saturday airsoft in south east please let me know thanks

You will struggle to find a Saturday site AND for it to have more buildings then Apoc which has more then most. 

Try The Outpost in Bedfordshire, Mayhem in Romford, Tactical in Croydon, Splatoon in Wickford, Driver Wood in Crawley. If Erebor in Surrey ever do another skirmish they will sometimes do Saturdays. 

Damn thanks for all the suggestions guys 

In addition, the two new schools opening in Kent will run a Saturday game every other month at least. MPA Hockley in Essex run a Saturday night. Skirmish Wycombe run Saturdays, Airsoft GB in Essex run a Saturday twice a month. 

thanks buddy btw I’m in Kent so I’ll take a look at some of your closer suggestions first 👌🏼

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Gunman Airsoft in Eversley has games on both Saturday and Sunday every first weekend of the month.

You can play the Saturday, camp overnight and play the Sunday too - it's the hardcore option! 😁

3 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Gunman Airsoft in Eversley has games on both Saturday and Sunday every first weekend of the month.

You can play the Saturday, camp overnight and play the Sunday too - it's the hardcore option! 😁

I might be there for the first weekend of November.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
7 minutes ago, Dino said:

I might be there for the first weekend of November.

I'll be there on the Saturday!

Come and say hello. I'll probably be one of the guys dicking around with a rubber chicken ;)

1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

Come and say hello. I'll probably be one of the guys dicking around with a rubber chicken ;)

This definitely raises more questions!! 😂

45 minutes ago, Philby21 said:

This definitely raises more questions!! 😂

@LewisD He will know I had that chicken too!

Raises even more questions!  

Archived