Where can i find the new H&K MP5A4 Umarex/VFC?

Armo1000
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My first ever skirmishable airsoft gun was a Classic Army MP5, it served me well for a few years but eventually showed its limitations as a starter gun, sadly breaking down and apart. I have bought many new guns since then, however I have always missed the MP5 and have been seeking to replace the old one for a little while now.

I recently watched DesertFoxAirsofts review of the new Elite Force/Umarex MP5A4. This seems to be a decent gun and appears to be a VFC upgraded version of the older MP5A4 by Umarex. So naturally, this got me interested as the potential new MP5 for me.

But after a little research on this gun, I can't seem to find it anywhere in the UK. It only comes up on U.S sites (https://www.evike.com/products/91778/#pagetabs) and I can only track down the old version in the UK.  So my question is, where can i find this? Or is it that being this is a new gun its not available in the UK yet? And If so does anyone know when this will be available in the UK if at all?

Thanks.

umarex-91778.thumb.jpg.937efe1fa4d87cb1f3ad1cc2e6f083b0.jpg

30 minutes ago, Armo1000 said:

Well, this is a helpful forum lol....

If people don't know the answer do you expect them to fill up pages saying "sorry mate I don't know"? Id suggest actually phoning some retailers and getting info straight from the horses mouth if you dont/cant get the answer from other airsofters.

also... google is your friend, at least it gives you a head start of where you could look or who to ask.

Just now, clumpyedge said:

If people don't know the answer do you expect them to fill up pages saying "sorry mate I don't know"? Id suggest actually phoning some retailers and getting info straight from the horses mouth if you dont/cant get the answer from other airsofters.

I already emailed both Umerex and VFC asking about this, but with no reply. Airsoft manufacturers seem notoriously bad at responding to queries for some reason.

1 minute ago, Armo1000 said:

I already emailed both Umerex and VFC asking about this, but with no reply. Airsoft manufacturers seem notoriously bad at responding to queries for some reason.

Again they are not retailers. Powair6 do the latest MP7, I'd suggest starting there. They are french but communicate fairly well on facebook.

13 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Try http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com

They stock the new MP7 so might know about the new MP5.

Yeah, I also emailed landWarrier about this and once again no reply. Idk if im unlucky or what but no one seems to want to answer this one 🤔

2 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Again they are not retailers. Powair6 do the latest MP7, I'd suggest starting there. They are french but communicate fairly well on facebook.

Alright thanks, I will give them a try also.

8 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

+1 for this. nothing but good experiences for me with Powair6

I had to chase powair6 for about 6 weeks to get a refund for a stolen parcel.

From the tracking it was obviously stolen within 3 days of despatch by someone in the french courier.

They just didnt seem to care, poor service really.

28 minutes ago, lukeB said:

I had to chase powair6 for about 6 weeks to get a refund for a stolen parcel.

From the tracking it was obviously stolen within 3 days of despatch by someone in the french courier.

They just didnt seem to care, poor service really.

That would be the courier's fault and not theirs in fairness. I've never had an issue with them even when something went wrong when it got to the UK.

17 hours ago, Sawyer said:

No, I don't think so. There is no mention of VFC or Avalon or the Mosfet. Also, it has the 3 round bust option which only the old version had. I did email them to ask anyway but got no response 

57 minutes ago, Armo1000 said:

No, I don't think so. There is no mention of VFC or Avalon or the Mosfet. Also, it has the 3 round bust option which only the old version had. I did email them to ask anyway but got no response 

Perhaps they've decided they've made too much profit this month and just don't want your money heh.

Why not actually phone some retailers rather than email , a ringing phone will get much quicker attention than the 100's of emails every retailer gets every day.

2 hours ago, Nick G said:

Why not actually phone some retailers rather than email , a ringing phone will get much quicker attention than the 100's of emails every retailer gets every day.

+1 I always call. Saves any breakdown in communication too.

Archived