Hello from my Son and I

Nunfa1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Everyone. My Son and I are just starting out in the world of Airsoft. We've done a few CQBs at MPA Hockley, our local site, and will be looking to try outdoors soon, probably at Plantation.

My Son loves the skirmishes but I'm quite happy on the shooting range so will likely give Practical Pistol a try.

This forum has been a great help so far, but is there a guide to Pistols anywhere? Specifically what model is a copy of which gun. The glocks and 1911s are pretty straight forward but then I see HK45s and others and can't always tell what model they are when made by someone other than TM. If that makes sense?

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Yes, come to PP, @Dan1712 and I are there most Tuesday’s

Come along, introduce yourself, borrow a pistol, have a shoot. Be beaten by Dan lol.

Outdoor, try Airsoft Plantation in Billericay

https://airsoftplantation.co.uk

Will be down in a couple of weeks, looking forward to it.

The great thing about the shooting range over there is option to try different weapons. I already know that I prefer a glock over a baretta. :)

1 minute ago, Nunfa1 said:

Will be down in a couple of weeks, looking forward to it.

The great thing about the shooting range over there is option to try different weapons. I already know that I prefer a glock over a baretta. :)

Wait until you try an FNX or FPG lol.

I’m John, Dan is Dan, we’ll be fixing something I’ve broken lol

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Nunfa1 said:

I already know that I prefer a glock over a baretta

When I search for "all airsoft guns are basically the same", this image comes up.

IMG_20180119_101539_009_01.jpg.8fd81f471

How peculiar.  Anyway, enjoy your, uh, Glock over a... Beretta.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

• 2 weeks later...

@L3wisDwait you run fb super mega tactical Airsoft news? That is a troller and fun account...

• Mostly Retired Moderators
25 minutes ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

@L3wisDwait you run fb super mega tactical Airsoft news? That is a troller and fun account...

...😲

Ahem!

I'm unable to confirm or deny this rumour!

(Stretch says hello)

(And there's two other Admins...)

Archived