VFC VR16 CQB Upgrade Query

Neville88
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png
spacer.png Airsoft Forums UK spacer.png
spacer.png
Hi Neville88, 
Your post hasn't been submitted yet

Posted in Electric Guns
VFC VR16 CQB Upgrade query.

Hi all

looking for upgrade advice on my VFC VR16. I know it’s respectable internally out of the box but I’ve been to two venues now and both have clocked my rifle at 190FPS. 
this is quite poor. 

I believe it has a 6.02/3 inner barrel; was thinking of upgrading to a .01? I have no idea what spring it has in it at the moment or what to upgrade it to?

id like to upgrade the hop up and bushing too if anyone has and recommendations?

And maybe a metal full tooth piston? Again, any recommendations appreciated. 

thanks. 

Finish Submitting

— Airsoft Forums UK
spacer.png
spacer.png If you do not take any action, we will delete your email address and not contact you again. There is no need to unsubscribe. 
spacer.png facebook twitter spacer.png
spacer.png Airsoft Forums UK spacer.png

Sounds more like a fix than an upgrade. At 190fps you have definitely got an issue somewhere. If the gun is new give the retailer a call or email. They should fix it for free

1 hour ago, Nick G said:

Assume the 190 fps is on .20's ?

Pretty sure it was. The second time. Possibly .25’s yesterday though as the FPS had dropped 5 or so FPS from the first time it was chrono’d. 

3 hours ago, ProPain87 said:

Sounds more like a fix than an upgrade. At 190fps you have definitely got an issue somewhere. If the gun is new give the retailer a call or email. They should fix it for free

I’ll do that pal. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

as above if it's new i'd take it back.

i'd suspect that could be a compression issue, what's the shot to shot consistency like?

in regards to FPS it’s fairly stable when chrono’d but distance of the bb varies a lot in the field. 

Archived