Total newbie

Beardedviking94
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys and gals I'm mitch,a total newbie looking to get in to airsoft from honiton,Devon. I have a few friends who are existing airsofters and have access so a surplus store in town as well as a few airsoft sites in the local area

Have already found the site to join and complete my 3 games to become registered

Welcome to the fun and the forum!

Hope you have deep pockets! 😂

Just the one?  Give it another ten minutes and you'll probably spot another three, then you'll be just like the rest of us 😉

Well chose the one I'm going to start with as well as battery,spare mags,scope and a ton of other attachments I can spend mo ey on then theres the side arm 😂

As well as the rest of the gear I'll start by hiring then buy probably on my 2nd go 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully this is the right place to put this

I've got my first game of 3 towards my ukara membership at my local site on Sunday. 

I have all the clothing and protection but will be hiring the gun and accessories until I'm a ukara membership then I'll buy all my own stuff 

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Beardedviking94 said:

I've got my first game of 3 towards my ukara membership at my local site on Sunday. 

Nice one.

5 hours ago, Beardedviking94 said:

I have all the clothing and protection but will be hiring the gun and accessories until I'm a ukara membership then I'll buy all my own stuff 

Probably as well to, and you can use the time to blag some goes on different styles of RIF to see what you fancy (and how much you want to spend).

Although don't feel that you have to tough it out.  If you're sure what you want, then nobody will give a stuff if you go for a two-tone.  The BBs certainly don't care.

Archived