tm Mk23

Raytd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok so I’ve used one of these b4 and loved it so much and a friend of mine highly recommends it as a good sniper / dmr sidearm 

Any of y’all know anyone selling one ? If so what’s asking prices I have seen them b4 sub 100 that’s ideal for me but whatevs I just can’t find one that looks good to me

• Head Moderator

You could place an advert in the Wanted section of the Classifieds. Would get more members seeing it.

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Raytd said:

Ok so I’ve used one of these b4 and loved it so much and a friend of mine highly recommends it as a good sniper / dmr sidearm 

Any of y’all know anyone selling one ? If so what’s asking prices I have seen them b4 sub 100 that’s ideal for me but whatevs I just can’t find one that looks good to me

Not a TM but worth looking at ?, plus it's in Kent so might not be too far from you for collection & testing ?

8 hours ago, Cipher-032 said:

If your local, im about all of today... :) Welcome to come and try it.

Hey bro I’m in Rainham my nana has been hospitalised and it’s a very heart breaking time as it’s been ongoing with no idea if she will live or die but it’s not looking good so not hadn’t much spare time 😓 probs won’t be for a while still where abouts u based ? Kent’s a bigass place

8 hours ago, Tackle said:

Not a TM but worth looking at ?, plus it's in Kent so might not be too far from you for collection & testing ?

As allways bro your a ********* legend tackle 👍

Ok hold on do you and your wife  rescue cats from abroad and re home them ??!!??

14 minutes ago, Raytd said:

Ok hold on do you and your wife  rescue cats from abroad and re home them ??!!??

Nope! Im a single pringle :(, but I have two of my own cats if that counts!

Any way, offer is there if you would like the gun, PM's are open to more questions ;)

On 20/10/2019 at 08:20, Jedi_Master said:

You could place an advert in the Wanted section of the Classifieds. Would get more members seeing it.

Has anyone ever found what they are after with that lol ? 

I had a good tm lined up but guy tried to pull a fast one with clever wording so I dodged that bullet still on the hunt tho looking for tm mk23 or any good long lasting guns I had an asg glock never again I’m most p***** my current sidearm we m9 (wouldn’t recommend it broke twice in a month with minimal usage and good care)was stollen but hey ho some ppl are just dicks what can you do ehh

Hate to mention the N word, but Novritsch has them in US for sale. I have one and its working very well for me (Added a Hadron TDC)

19 minutes ago, AK47frizzle said:

Buy an stti mk23 and get hadron and maple leaf upgrades. Should be less than 100. I'm going that route atm alongside a 3d printed carbine kit for it.

Does the STTI take every upgrade the TM does? What parts of Hadron do you need?

• 5 weeks later...
On 28/10/2019 at 17:40, Robert James said:

Does the STTI take every upgrade the TM does? What parts of Hadron do you need?

Yes.

I went this route. Have been dogged by problems with the mags causing sticky trigger but other than that, when it shoots, it's brilliant.

11 hours ago, Steveocee said:

Yes.

I went this route. Have been dogged by problems with the mags causing sticky trigger but other than that, when it shoots, it's brilliant.

Whats the inner barrel size

Archived