PTS PDR 2 Stage Trigger

ItsNotSpaghetti
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone, im going to be buying a upgraded pts pdr from someone and i found out about the two stage trigger. i know how it works and all but i do have some questions for future upgrades if i was going to do them. is it possible to put a fire selector on it and make it a single fire trigger and are these two stage triggers good as i want to use this for CQB and speedsofting. Thanks!

• Supporters

Don't think you'll find a selector mod, but you could add a programmable mosfet, turn full auto in to short burst instead........two stage triggers are the debil lol 

IMG_4749.PNG

lmao i guess. but i was just wondering if they are any good for cqb and maybe speedsoft cause i dont want to get kicked out for full auto lmaoooo

16 minutes ago, ItsNotSpaghetti said:

lmao i guess. but i was just wondering if they are any good for cqb and maybe speedsoft cause i dont want to get kicked out for full auto lmaoooo

Some have just removed full auto function altogether. But I don't think it's possible to have a fire selector. You can tighten the trigger up a bit so its harder to go to FA. 

Archived