AFUK Questionnaire? 🤔

GAMBLE
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, All! 👋

This is for a bit of fun and to not be taken too seriously! 

There are 10 questions and look forward to seeing the responses! 😜

1. How did you get into Airsoft?

2.what would your callsign be?

3. What would your primary and secondary gun be (optional third)?

4. What Battle dress Uniform (BDU) and gear would you use?

5. If you could use rubber melee weapons, what would it be? 

6. What’s your favourite and least favourite game mode? 

7. What’s your best, funniest and worst memory of Airsoft?

8. What is your favourite patches (maximum 4)?

9. If there was a gun you wanted or not yet built, what would it be? 

10. What do you see as a step forward, for the game, in the future? 

I’ll go first.... 😂

💷GAMBLE💷

1. Back in 2017, so 2 years under my belt, wish I had started earlier! Saw a lot of YouTube videos and wanted to try it out, tried to convince a few friends to go, but ended up going solo! Never the less had a Great time and will continue to do so! 💪

2. Callsign. 😎

31CF8CD6-2960-443D-96ED-CE95605F56C0.thumb.jpeg.35fcc9198979a823f2776d8e7069944b.jpeg

3. Primary, secondary, third. 🔫

I personally like to vary what I use when I play! Tough decision, I like my collection, so these 3 I tend to use more:

Lee Enfield

AKS-74U

Winchester Carbine 

0F3A849B-0113-474A-A61A-8991F5EC6E3F.thumb.jpeg.c93ec5c855d83d2078d375e0077b1763.jpeg

4. BDU & gear.

Out of my BDU collection, I always tend to use Woodland DPM, with the Chicom Type 56 chest rig (3 cell rig)! 

4BEA940E-DC07-470A-A58F-9FF781DA2D04.thumb.png.44575a8a01b0ee936ccf8d5e01b5e440.png

5. Rubber melee weapons. 🔪

AKM bayonet. 

Tomahawk.

Lee Enfield bayonet.

The right tools for the job! 😂

E42AF9AD-9AB0-47AA-8DD5-BE2B1B75C72B.thumb.jpeg.feef644470ae4dcdec6d1771f24e4405.jpeg

6. Favourite and least favourite game mode?

Favourite, playing any games, probably mine would be Team Domination!

Least, none comes to mind, maybe the Plant the Bomb Game, depends on how the pace goes and map restriction? 

7. Best, funniest and worst memories? 

Best, so many! Making new friends, even on the enemy side! 😁

Funniest, me running around and occasionally stacking it! 😂

Worst, thankfully not a lot! Charging around a building, using the cover of a smoke grenade, shot them all, not a single one called there hits, I got hit by them, looked at the Marshal watching, walked to him and spoke to him about it, didn’t do anything!? I was so annoyed I actually walked off the field to the safe zone, had a breather and reloaded, went back out on a hunt! 😵

8. Favourite patches. 😎

32AC50D7-B06E-4CE5-8B64-886405C0926B.thumb.jpeg.6de3377b8d1af2e74ff33658ef4102e5.jpeg

9. Gun wanted/ built.

A decent SKS rifle, with a rubber bayonet, that’s not too expense and reliable, which runs on batteries! 🔫

10. Airsoft future.

Can see most if not all guns going to Electric Blow Back Rifles (EBBR), also conversion kits for older models! That’s just my theory! 🤔

Look forward to seeing other people’s answers.... 👍

This is a really good topic, love it!

Some lads I used to play Counter Strike with went, I tagged along, and I've been on and off playing since about 16. Recently got back into it due to my girlfriend's mate's partner.

Never really thought about it. "Bambi" was once thrown around as I love to twist my ankle.

Waiting for my TM416 to get back from the tech, then I imagine that will be my primary for a while to come.

Secondary is a TM Glock 19. Love a glock.

No BDUs. Tend to run in jeans, and t-shirt.

Using a MC FRV Tailoring belt, and a MC Crye JPC.

Safariland 6354do on the belt.

Team Wendy LTP on my noggin.

5. If you could use rubber melee weapon, what would it be?

Love a billy club, but don't own any ;)

Love a rescue game mode. Anything with a meaningful objective is good.

Hate TDM, without additional objectives.

Best - Second time I used my Dynatex, and took out about 10 people stacking lazily by a door.

Funniest - Probably the above.

Worst - An old gun flying out of a holster and smashing into 3 pieces. Active retention is now a must for me.

hoot.jpg.97e6492e952f7096f9a18cd25ab49a8a.jpg

A TM GBBR or NGRS MP5.

GBLS DAS technology refined, and made more affordable. I'd also like to see more large scale CQB sites in the UK.

loadout.jpg

Good point about the CQB sites, depending on where you are! 🤔👍

💷GAMBLE💷

47 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

5. Rubber melee weapons. 🔪

AKM bayonet

Tomahawk.

Lee Enfield.

The right tools for the job! 😂

Where does one acquire a rubber AKM bayonet?

@hitmanNo2 here’s a link, hope this helps you and others! 

I had to pay slightly more than this, so I would get it ASAP before it changes!

If you do purchase, get some Velcro tape, to secure it on the gun, saves you buying again, I learn’t the hard way on a bayonet spree! 😜🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TPR-Rubber-Training-Knife-E449-Martial-Arts-Knives-Krav-Maga-Practice-Hunter-/232361322248

Sorry to disappoint, bad GAMBLE, you owe me £5! 😜😂

💷GAMBLE💷

2 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

You are Seth K in disguise and I claim my £5

Now come one, there's taking the proverbial and then there's being just plain venomous, he really doesn't deserve that!!

😂

What I can say.... you win some and lose some! 😎😂

💷GAMBLE💷

I'll give it a go.

A friend was into it and invited me and a load of others to a game for his birthday, loved it, picked up a second hand G36 from another friend (that I've still got but is nothing like what it was) and never really looked back.

2. What would your callsign be?

Haven't the foggiest!

Primary: my TM Sopmod

Secondary: my Glock, loved Glocks since first noticing them properly in The X Files years ago!

Just put together a PMC loadout and playing around with that, leaning more that direction these days than any particular camo.

No idea!

I'm not sure I have a favourite or least favourite, as long as I'm playing with a bunch of other people, we're all taking our hits and having a good laugh then I'm in my happy place.

Best/funniest: four of us huddled in a very small building holding off a bunch of attackers (a lot more than 4) for about 15 minutes (felt like a lot longer!), eventually we all ran out of ammo and were randomly dry firing and still none of the attackers rushed us.  When someone finally took the chance we resorted to throwing empty mags at them!

Worst: bought a new CO2 mag for my 1911 when I arrived to play a night game, lost it that night, never did find the damn thing.

I've got a few quite insulting ones I like but (and I don't care how sad anyone thinks it sounds) I think my favourite is my AFUK patch 👍

No opinion on this to be honest.  Although I am tempted to mod an FN 5-7 to match the sidearms used in BSG (spotted that was what they were built on) just for the fun of it.

No clue, just as long as airsoft is still around for as long as I can keep playing then that'll do for me.

1 hour ago, GAMBLE said:

@hitmanNo2 here’s a link, hope this helps you and others! 

I had to pay slightly more than this, so I would get it ASAP before it changes!

If you do purchase, get some Velcro tape, to secure it on the gun, saves you buying again, I learn’t the hard way on a bayonet spree! 😜🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TPR-Rubber-Training-Knife-E449-Martial-Arts-Knives-Krav-Maga-Practice-Hunter-/232361322248

Great.  Thanks.

Here are my thoughts:

1. How did you get into Airsoft?

I saw some photos online in 2007 and at the time I was serious first person shoot em player.  I went to one skirmish near Ipswich and I have never looked back!

2. what would your callsign be?

Sneaky but in the past it was silentsmoke (my old gamer tag).

3. What would your primary and secondary gun be (optional third)?

TM Scar H, Glock G23 and wouldn’t mind having an SR25 again (Love 7.62mm looking rifles.

4. What Battle dress Uniform (BDU) and gear would you use?

Multicam  - Again I blame my past online gaming Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon. If I can I got over the top and buy the CP stuff as I just love it.

5. If you could use rubber melee weapons, what would it be? 

A massive Warhammer – Ties in with my love of 40K.

6. What’s your favourite and least favourite game mode? 

Favourite – Massive games like conquest etc, Least - favourite but will play - Speedsoft.

7. What’s your best, funniest and worst memory of Airsoft?

Best – In 2008 Being in a tree with SR25 and MK23 taking out the other team and no one looking up! Funniest – Meeting @GAMBLE and falling in a ditch! Worst – Going to the site at the time when it was vandalised. It was sad that a few ruins it for the many.

1752608998_NSDQSniperTeam.thumb.jpg.6a76df177092a4eda0d539e63d0a95ef.jpg

IMG_9178.thumb.JPG.38d175e8c270306dfe77458ed9ebbb77.JPG

8. What is your favourite patches (maximum 4)?

The Ghosts patch is very rare.  I imported it when the first Ghost Recon game came out in Japan - Cost a small fortune. 

2DB352FF-A433-4856-A1FC-D67DD6231C27.thumb.jpeg.587efd7942df848008689f5374d0ac8b.jpeg5F42BCA8-5E99-43DB-9AC9-773AE92D05D3.thumb.jpeg.917f6718db765c452e6c5930bc3212bf.jpeg 

9. If there was a gun you wanted or not yet built, what would it be? 

I have owned all sorts of RIF’s in the past and I got my dream gun the TM Scar H.

10. What do you see as a step forward, for the game, in the future? 

For me personally to keep on encouraging players to join UKAPU and to spread the good work of airsoft to everyone as I believe that it is important for us to have a string voice when it comes to maintaining and protecting our great hobby. Oh and light saber would be cool for CQB!!

Ah fuck it!

1. How did you get into Airsoft?

Around 11 or 12 years ago, a friend of mine showed me this AGM vsr and asked me if I wanted to play in his backyard, bought a cheap pair of glasses, a surplus uniform and started playing. Then took a break until 4 years ago, when I decided to get back into airsoft.

No idea, usually we assign callsigns when someone does something extremely silly.

I am currently running 2x M4 AEG, an ARP 9 and a Striker as primaries.

Secondary is my mk23, would be cool to have a GBB version too.

Whatever suits the field. Currently running A-tacs FG top and OD/RG bottoms, will switch to A-tacs AU during winter. 

A giant purple dildo, just to poke people in the cheek and watch the reactions.

Meh, I've played the same game mode for the last 4 years, which is single elimination attack and defence, so can't really comment.

Oh, least favorite is cqb, the way it's played here is just boring.

Don't have a best memory, maybe the hardest tournament I played. Cold, windy, heavy rain. Got cramps, was soaked, but we won.

Worst memory is the national finals last year, never seen such a crappy event. Everyone and their mother was cheating, marshals didn't do their jobs, no decent food, still wondering why some people even bother getting up early on Sunday.

Funniest? Too many to mention, probably the last "initiation" we had (4 years ago, before we stopped doing it because some sissy didn't want to get shot), everyone on a firing line except the subject, usually a new member, who would have to run away from us magdumping him. Last time the guy literally tripped on the second step and lost his pants. Kept running half naked with 20 people just holding down the trigger in full auto xD.

8. What is your favourite patches (maximum 4)?

I don't wear patches, but my favorite one came as a gift from one shop, it's a big red circle with "never fucking quit" written on it.

My dream gun would be a 14" AR powered by HPA or a HPA As Val with its PSO optic. Not yet built? A De Lisle carbine with a working suppressor and a nbb/bolt action Welrod (again with a working suppressor).

A more reliable and less complicated power source for our toys.

9 hours ago, Skara said:

A giant purple dildo, just to poke people in the cheek and watch the reactions.

This is a thing of beauty, shame combat south don't do melee kills

long time gamer and such. went with a party to paintball once loved it but quickly realised ti was too expensive long term. then 6 months later went airsofting with another and loved it. got my ukara asap and then got my tommy

no idea, currently changing loadout to a more joker themed one so see how that goes...

love my m92. would like a scar of a g36k. also quite enjoy a shotty and wold like a breacher

I prefer being a bit different in camo. currently using stuff I don't like but got free. previous was dyed black and I quite like a good tiger stripe

being an extra on got iv managed to get to play a fair bit with melee weapons. loves me an axe I do.

loves rocket games and target games. ones that don't just end quick if you succeed like capture the flag. where team imbalance will be the difference in  60 second game and full time without even seeing the flag for eg. dislike objectives that can be completed by one person and everyone doesn't get to help/ try

remember my first game with a shotgun and the fun of it I was grinning like a Cheshire. aye you out range me accurately but the reactions to that bang.. one of the props faling over and hitting a plonker in the head. one of my team mates in a nigt game being shot poin blank on purpose and then the beggar ran off rather than saying sorry

love my greenzone combat patch(closed) and he old asfuk patch(though I cant find it, has to order a new one)

be niceto see more early 1900 ww1 ww2 and scifi. would love a bar

hopefully as tech improves acess to better batteries. am encouraged by how y local is advertising in al forms o grow their community. fear- gun laws tightening and banning sport./ environmentalists g iving off about environment knock ons to target us...

Through a group of friends, we always met up and had fun in cars then one invited me to airsoft a few years ago been hooked ever since. Used to play a lot of ArmA and other "realistic" shooter games.

Macgyver, apparently I always have a solution.

Primary rifle is my VFC/ASG M40A5 Gas Sniper rifle, I'm going to buy myself two new sidearms over the next few months which will be a TM MK23 and G17 as sneaking around with my unreliable ASG CZP09 is becoming tedious. Then my go to for playing up close is my TM MWS CQBR.

DSC_6369.thumb.jpg.740f0e4fe4857f960a83fd8867513ad6.jpg70512609_2944291965795933_4712464677248958464_n.thumb.jpg.aa54444b948cf27a84568da0a0c6dc41.jpg

Helikon Pencott Wildwood With Ataka EU Viper Hood (as seen sat on the roof) or Russian EMR/Digital Flora (I am in the centre in the ball cap)

69683815_2319740778340913_5196599695866068992_n.jpg.318792e88c24ed7d348d336800db7e49.jpg71558211_372616730283613_7998306794050945024_n.jpg.a7f024639faa82f3c07d379eefcacf75.jpg

the cheapest rubber knife possible because I will lose it. I've had about 3 so far every time I've taken them out they haven't returned.

Favourite is anything with more than one objective; or an opportunity to flank the opposition. Least favourite is any 30 minute capture the object game as they're too short and just an AEG high cap spray off.

Two best moments, firstly spending the morning at a site behind an enemy FOB hiding up and stopping reinforcements from getting through. Secondly going to a site test day at a completely new site (which I ended up going to through this forum) and flanking the enemy team with my fellow sniper and collecting the package *jerrycan* and making our way back only being noticed by 1 respawning enemy whom chased us the whole way back into an ambush.
Funniest; so many to choose from, laying 4' from a main pathway in full camo turn over to say hello to passing friendlies and proceed to scare the life out of them where I was so well concealed 😂.

Worst moment; Not sure I can pick out a worst moment, I've had good and bad days but nothing sticks out as a worst moment; probably entering a building as the last alive at a Milsim with my MWS and getting the dead man's click (no ammo left) because I forgot to do a mag swap. Didn't want to tell my guys why I was out for 30 mins.

Don't really do patches unless they're team specific (Russian flag etc)

MWS/ZET system AK.

A step forward for the game would be longer games, this isn't corporate paint balling where games are 20/30 minutes and I actively avoid sites whose games don't last more than 2 hours. Another step forward is the "Battle/film-sim" movement which as that grows will only bring up the standard of sunday skirmish players due to being used to ammo limits etc.

Also HEAVY WEIGHT TRACER ROUNDS (0.36-0.5) I would love to pop on a night scope to the M40 and do some late night hunting however when the heaviest tracers I've found are 0.32 it's not worth the hassle.

I was looking for something to get me out and about and give me that buzz i used to get from playing paintball a long time ago.I was also looking for something that gave a little of the edge back to the old military mindset. I stumbled across airsoft in 2015 and complete with a full british loadout pushbiked the 20ish miles to Skirmish Airsoft and thus began a journey.

By choice Ghostwalker it's a name and gamertag i have had for decades. If it was chosen by those who know me in airsoft 'Medal' it was the name i got given when i first rocked up which was around the same time Blustone 42 was on tv.

It would be a hard choice as i am equally torn between my ICS cxp APE and my PtS ERG rm4 for woodland and my ICS Mars sbr for cqb. If i had to choose one for all. Probably the ERG.

Either my US woodland with alice webbing or my Leo Kholer Atacs ix with warrior cpc/pathfinder combo. Different looks though the Woodland/Alice stuff feels more natural to me as as someone who spent ages in soldier 95s and Plce webbing.

I use a kbar style rubber knife from time to time.

I prefer longer multi objective games over the usual short attack and defend games.

Best would be playing airsoft at the Pleasurewood HIlls Theme park. That takes some beating.

Funniest, defending the LZ base at Combat action games. Me and mate both in woodland camo pretty much looked identical. Game had 1 off the shoulder respawns and we were holding a small bunker. The other team didn't realise we were both in there and were getting really irrate at the non hit taking (us respawning off each other) Gave us a heck of a laugh.

Worst. The full mayhem of my ics mars going runaway gun on me after the dual mosfets shorted out. Full auto fire even on safe, the stench of electrical burning. Yuck.

I have an evos media patch the guy sent me. Means a lot. As a former Royal Green Jacket, supporting a fellow (now rifles) soldier is a big one.

Either a decent mk46 lmg or a good old fashioned Bren gun

More accessible sites and longer games. I would also like to see people become more welcoming to newer players, especially around the internet (looking at you FB groups)

Got bored of garden plinking with springers and guns from a local market and googled around

None that I would willingly air publicly

My socom and glock

US woodies/Tiger Stripe/Mix of Civvi and BDU's

Literally cant think of anything worse in airsoft

longer games are top for me... stuff like capture the flag is unimaginative

Best

Playing in sweden

Funniest

watching someone knock themselves out running full force into a locked door thinking that someone was behind it wedging it shut

watching a friend chase off taskforce with only a pistol while wearing only shorts and crocs

worst

Getting ill at a milsim a few hours from home and almost shitting myself before getting to a service station, literally just made it to the toilet before scattergunning it

I don't have a favourite, while I have them I don't overly care for them (I don't understand the weird pokemon-esk obsession with patches)

Carl-G for launching tags however impractical it is. Recoil AK74U with bolt stop, Recoil MP5 with bolt stop.

Someone stepping up to bring milsim back to the forefront instead of all these half arsed money makers doing absolute shocking jobs and alienating the community. People giving less of a shit what someone can and cant afford and just getting on with it.

1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

I don't have a favourite, while I have them I don't overly care for them (I don't understand the weird pokemon-esk obsession with patches)

Send them my way! I'll cover postage costs 😉

1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

2.what would your call sign be?

None that I would willingly air publicly

This is a safe space, and now you have my interest...

4 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Send them my way! I'll cover postage costs 😉

Ill keep the ones I have thanks as they were bought for "reasons" ;)

This is a safe space, and now you have my interest...

Unfortunately they are very obscure inside jokes between friends so don't actually get used as call signs nor are they good for use in public, back when I hung out with some bikers I did get the name Shakey Pete for my inability to carry a full pint without spilling it so we shall go with Shakey... plus my forum name used top be my old gamertag.

• 2 weeks later...

1. How did you get into Airsoft?

A rather eccentric bloke at work that I thought had scabies or fleas, who it turned out played airsoft with just a t shirt on and they were just welts from the weekend. Ended up going with him and have been friends since. 

Don't use them, but has been joked it's Whiskey Lima, for Window Licker. 

Real sword type 97, khc maverick as a spare/change things about and a kwc 1911. 

A suit, and a payday mask. 

I'm 17 stone. I'm not sneaky. 

Anything that's well organised with good people. 

Best: probably the weekenders at cope hill with brit tac.

Funniest: second ever skirmish, there were toilets that were out of order, but in play at trojan. I sat down on a bog in a cubicle, pulled my kegs down, grabbed an old newspaper that was lying around, and put my glock behind the newspaper. Guy comes in, then opens the cubicle. Doesn't shoot as he pauses and looks at me confused, then I shoot him through the newspaper. 

Worst: going to some really dodgy site in Burslem that didn't even have a chrono on site. 

Don't have any. 

9. If there was a gun you wanted or not yet built, what would it be? 

I'd love a pair of colt dragoons

Kicking cuntstain and his ilk going away. Far away. 

It's something I'd been interested in for a number of years but never pursued, I came very close to pushing up daisies and as a result once I was in a position to try it out safely I stepped into the rabbit hole.

I've always looked at these as something you pick up along the way through playing with a steady group of people, as such I've not really given it much thought.

Indoor - My ICS MP5 and TM Colt 1911 Series '70.

Outdoor - My LCT AKS-74 and Cz.75.

Indoor - Black combats, black MC UBACS and Ranger Green HPC Plate Carrier.

Outdoor - Czech woodland BDU's and Czech issue load bearing vest.

Never seen the need for any.

Favourite would have to be objective based game modes which offer evolving/dynamic objectives due to longer game lengths. Team play is what gives me the most enjoyment from the hobby.

Least favourite would be non-team based modes or those which are just about racking up kills.

Best - Leading and coordinating the defence of the final objective at a special event hosted at a woodland site I attended. There was a wide array of people there ranging from novices to the more experienced and we all just came together to work as a team with excellent communication and outstanding team play. Hands down one of the most rewarding experiences so far in airsoft for me. This is probably second only to meeting up someone who has become a very good friend at a random CQB session we both attended by ourselves, we got talking and just clicked when it came to gameplay and teamwork.

Funniest - One of the regulars at my local CQB site always freezes up whenever he bumps into me, neither of us know why but it's led to some great laughs.

Worst - Best left in the past.

In no particular order; UK Flag patch, R6 patch, patch for my main site and AF-UK forum patch.

I'd love a G3KA4 from LCT but this would be reliant upon some low-cap mag's being made available too.

Overall I'd like to see the stop on empty system become a standard feature. Beyond that I think that the industry needs to adopt much higher quality control standards. As an additional thought I'd also like to see company's adopt a policy of revisiting their products ever few years to update the designs (internals) and correct faults which have become apparent over time.

• 1 month later...

Hi ALL! 👋

Back with another Questionnaire #2

A bit of fun, look forward to seeing the responses! 😜

1. Which YouTube Airsoft player would you like to meet, as well as join for a game?

2. Which Airsoft event would you travel to outside the UK? 

3. If you could be sponsored by only one Airsoft company, which one? 

4. Which site do you enjoy playing at the most?

5. If you could run an event, what would you base it on? 

💷GAMBLE💷

1. Swampsniper

3B2B70DF-B0DD-4149-BE11-EFB7F1E1DB7C.thumb.png.4d4e0f48eb119beb4e524ea4ab4e9786.png

Seems like a cool guy? 🤔

Like his vids, he does more than the average player, he has his own site and runs events there, like zombies, Apocalyptic and Westerns, etc! Check out his channel. 👍

2. Virginia, USA! 

CE76FE26-60C0-4D62-8BA2-7AB631CB8F86.thumb.png.3252b75d9e7dfce18199c9cfc8cc321c.png

Simple reason, answer is above, Q1! 

One day hopefully go to an event.... 🤞

3. Tokyo Marui! 

A4E65C32-2740-46E2-8E5B-93C70DAEE9C6.thumb.png.a8d45121d1d691c6fbbccde8c44cd614.png

I own a variety of different makes, but likely would go with this one as there is more options for different 🔫’S. 🤔

4. Red Alert!

0B6495E2-0220-45BE-950A-2520CB031295.thumb.png.6a80990c3333ffc01e41a4a8158c4b70.png

I have the 2019 patch! 💪

This year has been Great, every time I’ve gone had no problems!  The players, the food and the Marshalls, make it all work! 👍

Look forward to continuing in 2020! 😎

5. I would base my event on a game and a film, Homefront and Red Dawn!

C75CF936-C186-4471-BEEC-7F7FC7AEB2F3.thumb.png.282bee1cded8f456e913f0126217f55a.png

DF47463D-8C98-4866-B5D1-038EA86CB73B.thumb.png.2c4726b239441a0eafe073253162b976.png

I have so many ideas.... rough version!

4 classes:

Resistance

US Troops

Foreign troops

NPC’s

I think this one would work well state side, at Ballahack Airsoft! 🤔

Will continue to work on my idea.... 😆 

29 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

1. Which YouTube Airsoft player would you like to meet, as well as join for a game?

2. Which Airsoft event would you travel to outside the UK? 

3. If you could be sponsored by only one Airsoft company, which one? 

4. Which site do you enjoy playing at the most?

5. If you could run an event, what would you base it on? 

1. None

2. None

3. None

4. Not able to answer 

5. Nothing

• Supporters
1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

1. None

2. None

3. None

4. Not able to answer 

5. Nothing