Hopup for g&g predator

Ricoone982

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey guys 

so on Sunday I was having some feed issues on full auto so I'm going to do some upgrades starting with the hopup chamber not sure what the best one will be think I've got it down to a prowin or maxx hop unit just want to know what's going 2 best fit the predator any help would be good 

thanks

• Supporters

IF it will fit get the Maxx one but please do your research as they don't fit all receivers!

Yeah I saw there is a lot of types to pick form and sometimes just reading everyone blows my head but I would order through a shop to get the right unit 

• 6 months later...

Just picked up the maxx oo5 pro hop unit just waiting on a few more parts but from what I've read it should fit and feed a lot of different mags after that I read a lot about prowin and came across a lot of issues  hope this helps just have 2 send it all off 2 a tech next 

I'll let you know when its done 

On 28/02/2019 at 19:28, L3wisD said:

Yeah, we'll need some photos please.

You might find it's held in place with a tiny grub screw or two if it doesn't just unscrew.

Look through the underneath and the sides of the rail to see if you can spot any.

1 hour ago, Ricoone982 said:

Just picked up the maxx oo5 pro hop unit just waiting on a few more parts but from what I've read it should fit and feed a lot of different mags after that I read a lot about prowin and came across a lot of issues  hope this helps just have 2 send it all off 2 a tech next 

I'll let you know when its done 

Thanks mate this really did help I think I will be getting one along with a new piston Head and Cylinder head and maybe a new piston I’m not sure yet if you have changed any of these parts could you let me know what one or what one for many thanks mate. 

I've done the same bud got all the stuff from bullseye airsoft madbull piston .piston head .cylinder head .air nozzle. spring guide .all by maxx plus the maxx adjustable trigger 

Hope this helps

The zci is good same as the g&g rotary unit I got the maxx so if I want to I can turn it to a tracer for a few quid

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.