WE tech msk e03 aeg

KOBK81
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all my first time on a specific forum so please go gentle.  

so I have purchased a used MSK e03 aeg and from the start it was having feeding issues. On semi it would fire around 5/6 rounds then miss, another pull on the trigger and 1 round would dribble out of the barrel followed by a 2nd at a full pelt the same happens on full auto. Being a used gun I thought the hop rubber may be worn so decided to change it for a madbull blue and while I had it apart decided to also change the stock barrel for a nuprol 6.03mm barrel. I thought it would solve the issue but alas the problem is still present.  I'm not very experienced in dismantling aegs, replacing a motor and a hop rubber and barrel is probably about as advanced as is gets. Upon closer inspection I noticed that a small clip which I think holds the hop up chamber into the upper receiver looks to be snapped which could be the route to the problem although I'm not 100% on that (hop chamber is made of plastic and seems brittle) I'm looking for either a replacement or an upgrade on the chamber but I can't for the life of me find anything to replace it with or any parts for this particular gun. Has anyone experiencedone the same problem?  If so how did you fix the issue and where did you source your parts? I'm in the UK so hopefully I can get parts within. Many thanks. 

Archived