Halloween/ zombie themed games

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So a number of years ago i played a 16 hour non stop zombie gas & spring game down in portsmouth at the bunker, and that was one of, if not, the most memorable game ive ever played! I was wondering if anyone on here knows of similar themed games going on in october/november? really quite fancy doing something similar soon.

A bit of a useless post this one ,  BUT........

We we’re across in Brno two weeks ago, and stumbled into the winding up of a Zombie event on a Sunday afternoon in the town centre 

Obviously it was air softers getting involved in an official event along with the public

A few carrying RIF’s with mags in public, but no signs that any bb’s had been fired 

A few pics

(I love the Czech camo 😎)

A while back I played a Zombie Infection game at the Liverpool Asylum. The asylum is a massive and very creepy Victorian hospital that has had various used over the years but is now abandoned.

It was great fun with loads of real zombies (actors) roaming around and a mission to complete. However, it was very expensive, £80 for a few hours with the option of spending more to upgrade from a crappy spring shotgun that you are given. At the time there was a groupon special going on so I was able to get it for half price.

9 hours ago, Robert James said:

I know Airsoft Plantation tend to do Halloween night games although I've never been to one. 

November 3rd.. I’m heading up to that one. Fancy dress, night game and fireworks.. 

will report back

49 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

November 3rd.. I’m heading up to that one. Fancy dress, night game and fireworks.. 

will report back

That a Sunday?

Edit; Yes, thank fuck. I'll see if my team can make it. I might come

22 hours ago, Robert James said:

That a Sunday?

Edit; Yes, thank fuck. I'll see if my team can make it. I might come

Tag along with us if you need?

Archived