Groups and Teams in the Midlands

ConradHackett
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, feel free to move if I'm in the wrong topic.

I'm looking to join or try starting a team or group in the leicester area, as much as I love going lone wolf I would like to be more organised with a group sometimes. If you know any teams or would like to start a group let me know 😊

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2019 at 20:05, ConradHackett said:

Hi all, feel free to move if I'm in the wrong topic.

I'm looking to join or try starting a team or group in the leicester area, as much as I love going lone wolf I would like to be more organised with a group sometimes. If you know any teams or would like to start a group let me know 😊

Hello!

We have a little group of guys who regularly play together. Mostly we are a bit further up the M1 around J28/J29 but we do plan on venturing down to Gaol soon and one of our guys plays at MAW fairly often (Melton Mowbray direction?)

You're welcome to join our Whatsapp group to have a chat and see if you tie up with any of us? Just PM me your mobile number and I'll get you added in.

Archived