Staffordshire Militaria

Cromulon1994
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Popped into Staffordshire militaria recently. I've been twice, once on my own and then again with a mate to show them how, er... bad it is.  It's a shop based in Hanley Town centre, in Stoke on trent. 

2 things really stood out. 

1- they were flogging used trmr grenades for 120 quid. The rest of their airsoft stuff was laughably priced too. 

2- they sell cheap katana swords, there was a guy buzzing off his tits on something and the teenagers sold him a 40 odd quid blade. Probably not illegal but definitely irresponsible to be selling what realistically are weapons in a town with a bit of a problem with that sort of thing at the moment to make a quick quid.

Just bugged me. Feel free to tell me that I'm wrong on that point but you didn't see the guy they sold it to. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Cromulon1994 said:

they sell cheap katana swords

Prohibited weapons if they have a curved blade over 50cm long.  Most tat sellers just switched to straight bladed "ninja" swords overnight.

Staffordshire Trading Standards can be left a message on 01785 330356

Archived