Returning player, need help with gun choice!!

Barnett1980
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Im returning to the world of airsoft after a 15 year hiatus and wow how much it has all changed!!. Anyway long story short what AEG would everyone recommend with a budget of around £350? I like the look of G&G Knights arnament SR15 or the G&G TR16. Im not interested in blowback or recoil just yet and wanted a higher end AEG which will last me a while.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions but seeing as its been a long time all help will be grateful!!!

I’m not a massive fan of AEG’s, but pretty much, at your price point, pick anything you like the look of, they’re all good.

Maybe something with electronics so you can run 11.1v lipo’s with no issues might be worth thinking about

11 minutes ago, Barnett1980 said:

Thanks for the reply

Theres just so many different companys to chose from nowadays I dont know where to start!!!

TM still make great guns out of the box, but if you’re going to upgrade a bunch of stuff, buy something cheaper.

Decide what style gun you want to start with, then go from there. 

I'll start sounding like a broken record soon. 

But I've been through over 100 rifs and the best has been the real sword type 97.

You'll get one second hand within budget, I think there's still a b variant for sale on here. It'll do everything while being unique. 

@Barnett1980 👋

Welcome back, 15 years of fun to catch up on! 😎

check out reviews on the web, YouTube and the Forum!

Go with with what you have in mind, if it’s not for you, there’s a lot more choices now!

Good luck, put a pic up when you get your gear! 👍

💷GAMBLE💷

• Supporters

As has been pointed out, why settle for one, browse the classifieds & if you see kit you like, look at the sellers history, guys here long term with a high post count tend to be reliable & unlikely to sell you a lemon, for £350ish you could bag two rifles & a pistol, maybe more.

at the moment g36's tend to be fairly cheap, even tm's, & as a rifle, from almost any manufacturer, it's an excellent extremely solid platform, so worth considering.

on a personal note, I picked up a cyma m14 socom with 7 midcaps recently for £90, total bargain & it's been performing amazingly, on a par with my old TM m14.

Archived