Battle Sector X

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, this being my first post I figured review first site I have played at.

Battle Sector X, on Medway city estate in Strood, is an intense experience for anyone starting out into the airsoft community. A close, tight arena makes for fast paced and adrenaline pumping series of games. You will get hit, a lot. You will respawn, a lot. However, you will move like The flash on steroids. 

Being of the slightly larger persuasion, I still find I’m able to whip around it with relative ease.

The staff there are very good, especially Gavin and Matt, who cannot help enough. 308 sniper run the in house shop, the stall normally surrounded by eager players eyeing up a purchase.

Although this site isn’t for everyone, the more relaxed pace player may find it too fast paced, it’s one that I enjoy and has pulled me (and 4 friends) into airsofting in a huge way. 

During the summer months, they have an outdoor area which I haven’t experienced yet, but will do. 

Running every Tuesday from 7pm-10pm, places are limited and it’s advisable to ring in advance. 

Alternating weeks are pistols/shotguns, and all guns (although most still run pistols).

Having now played at other sites, the advice of “if you can survive battle sector, you can survive anyway” has played true for me.

Check it out for yourself, for a cheap evening out (£15). 

Archived