Kent shops with big displays.

Goodhew11
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys and girls,

I'm looking to get a new sidearm and would like to go to see, hold and maybe try as many as possible so I make the right choice.

I am in Folkestone and there really isn't much choice around. 
I am thinking of going to platoon stores in Rochester on Saturday as they have a few I can look at. 
Can you recommend any other retailers in Kent that has a good choice and display for me to go this Saturday??

Thanks

• Supporters

TBH I'm not aware of many shops in Kent, & was going to say try Platoon, the alternative is to contact a few game sites, as many have onsite shops, some of which are probably run by platoon lol 😂.

regarding making the right choice, you'll not go far wrong with anything from TM, in particular the hi-capa series, my second choice would be KJW, as I have had good experience with the models I've owned........but I only ever bought one WE, & tbh the quality was sloppy to say the least & it soon developed further issues.

Obviously these are my opinions only, based on long term usage, before the WE fanboys start 😜

4 minutes ago, Tackle said:

TBH I'm not aware of many shops in Kent, & was going to say try Platoon, the alternative is to contact a few game sites, as many have onsite shops, some of which are probably run by platoon lol 😂.

regarding making the right choice, you'll not go far wrong with anything from TM, in particular the hi-capa series, my second choice would be KJW, as I have had good experience with the models I've owned........but I only ever bought one WE, & tbh the quality was sloppy to say the least & it soon developed further issues.

Obviously these are my opinions only, based on long term usage, before the WE fanboys start 😜

Ok thanks pal.

Was looking at the TM MK23 as will be going DMR/sniper but I really like M1911's and was looking at the KJW .
I just dont know whether to go the sneaky rout with NBB or get a GBB for the fun of shooting it.

That's why I wanted to try a few to see which feels right.
But it's good to hear you approve of the KJW's

• Supporters

TBH, going forwards in to the winter, a nbb will be more reliable than a gbb, venting & cooldown can effect pretty much all gbb's when the temperatures get low, so maybe it's the right time for the mk23, & then treat yourself to a new gbb come the spring ?

4 minutes ago, Goodhew11 said:

Ok thanks pal.

Was looking at the TM MK23 as will be going DMR/sniper but I really like M1911's and was looking at the KJW .
I just dont know whether to go the sneaky rout with NBB or get a GBB for the fun of shooting it.

That's why I wanted to try a few to see which feels right.
But it's good to hear you approve of the KJW's

1 minute ago, Tackle said:

TBH, going forwards in to the winter, a nbb will be more reliable than a gbb, venting & cooldown can effect pretty much all gbb's when the temperatures get low, so maybe it's the right time for the mk23, & then treat yourself to a new gbb come the spring ?

And again that was my thinking haha. (on the same level you and me!)

Tht and xmas is coming up so it wouldn't be too hard to drop a few hints to the Mrs that I need one for sniping outdoors then the GBB for CQB lol

• 2 weeks later...

As above 308 sniper, platoon, Apocalypse Airsoft have their own shop who always have a few pistols out might be worth popping up on a saturday or sunday and asking Jon. If you were able to travel there's AirsoftZone just over the Dartford Crossing in Romford or Surplus Store in Crawley. 

Archived