Opinions and experience on PTS mega arms mkm cqb?

carlos469
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Mws is a million times better. It’s better finished, much more gas efficient and it has a really good hop unit, unlike the PTS/kwa, which couldn’t lift a dick in a strip club, never mind a .28

Having owned both, the only thing going for the Mega Arms over the MWS is styling. They look cool. 

In every single other aspect the MWS is better. Period.

I had the KWA LM4 previously, which is based on the same gas system as the mega arms iirc. I now have an MWS.

I've only used one of these guns for a full days skirmishing with enjoyable results.

Get the MWS, without a doubt.

3 hours ago, carlos469 said:

I'll post pic when I get it tomorrow 👌

You’ve made the right choice 😎

• Supporters

The TM is the more skirmishable out of the box by a good margin, but support for the KWA will be far better in the states.  Granted I've not dug deep but every time I've browed evike or airsoftGI I see barely any TM if at all, tons of KWA/PTS.  That's very much representative of what I see and hear every time I'm over the pond and when talking to American players.

I've no idea how well the MWS can be made to cater to US FPS limits but that's a point to consider.

Archived