Jump to content
joshcowin

TM NGRS is it worth it?

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, PureSilver said:

This is pretty much it. If you want to have interactive features that should have been on other AEGs decades ago, you choose between a PTW ($2.4k plus $145 magazines if you want recoil), ERGs (nice, but flawed in a lot of ways NGRSs aren't), and Recoil Shocks. If you don't care about recoil you could add the regular PTWs (£1k+, haven't advanced in a decade), the Scorpion EVO3A1 (excellent gun, though no recoil) and the VFC MP7A1 ~AEG (like the Scorpion, but the price of an NGRS)

 

hello ding ding ding scoprion user here for that exact logic. ( I can see people's login of the evo looking a bit ugly those plastics rails up front are an eye sore)


Don't discount G&G G2 gearboxs they now sell 2 556 M4s with stop on empty and 2 308 style m4s. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Musica said:

 

hello ding ding ding scoprion user here for that exact logic. 


Don't discount G&G G2 gearboxs they now sell 2 556 M4s with stop on empty and 2 308 style m4s. 

 

Yea, the stop on empty is pretty unreliable on them in my experience 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, E21A said:

 

Yea, the stop on empty is pretty unreliable on them in my experience 

 

Really :( I was thinking to get one to join the m4 club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Musica said:

 

Really :( I was thinking to get one to join the m4 club.

 

Its only based on a sample of 1 (my own, a 308) but from time to time you get a couple of dry fires before it stops. I think they’re worth it for the other improvements, mine shoots lovely otb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, E21A said:

 

Its only based on a sample of 1 (my own, a 308) but from time to time you get a couple of dry fires before it stops. I think they’re worth it for the other improvements, mine shoots lovely otb

Good to know I will do more research I was looking at the Knights Armament SR30 as I like to keep my kit short. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...