hk45 upgrades?

poachers
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Maple leaf crazy jet barrel and autobot bucking. That's it really. More mags, and maybe purple nineball gaskets on each one. At least, this is for a tm hk45. 

I've found the laylax neo-r bullet valves beneficial too for squeezing out more power and not affecting efficiency much at all.

1 hour ago, poachers said:

looking to upgrade a hk45 what would people recommend ?

I dont know why you would need to upgrade one of these... It shoots so well out of the box. However, if you are too, I would echo above. 

I did 9ball route and Lee's precision engineering route shims in my mags. 9ball hop and a tk twist barrel. Note the hk45 is a proprietary barrel cut but if you are handy with a file you can make any standard cut tm gbbp barrel fit. The standard barrel is very short in relation to the outer barrel especially if you have the tactical version. Mine is kicking out a steady 270fps on 0.28 now. About 320fps on 0.2g which is about +40fps from stock without effecting the standard efficiency of the gun.

Archived