MGS2 Inspired M9

d757
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: TM Single Shot M92Fs

Any accessories included: Laser sight, silencer adapter, silencer, extra mag.

Pictures: 

M92F

Inspired by the tranquilliser M9 from Metal Gear Solid 2's Tanker mission.  Any advice on a price would be a great help as Im not sure whether I want to part with this.

All the best

IMG_0015.jpg

Interesting. Never seen that sort of box before. Did the laser module and suppressor come with it stock?

Is it an adjustable hop or fixed hop model? More likely a fixed hop one. 

Hi there Asomodai,

no I brought the laser module, suppressor and adaptor separately.  

As for the Hop question I don't know, there is nothing on the box that would suggest that it is adjustable.

If in good condition... I reckon £90 for the pistol and mags alone would be a fair price. The fixed hop ones struggle to sell. 

The accessories wont add much to the price, I would suggest selling those separately. 

M92 plus mag are £37 new.  Say £10 for the laser and remote switch. £9 for the rail mount. £18 for the threaded adapter ( I assume Nine Ball). Suppressor looks like a King Arms Delta Force/clone so £8 or so.  £82 total.  General rule of 75% for used puts you at £61.50 for the lot.

32 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

These are about £30 new from HK.  It's a springer guys...

I was going to ask if it was a springer but thought due to the size of the mags it wouldn't be one. 

In which case you would be looking at 20 quid :)

Archived