WE g17 safety trigger spring?

two_zero
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I got a g17 recently, and I was looking at the trigger, without taking it out it looks like there is suppose to be a spring that keeps it in safe position when the trigger finger is not on it? Is this the case ?

29 minutes ago, two_zero said:

I got a g17 recently, and I was looking at the trigger, without taking it out it looks like there is suppose to be a spring that keeps it in safe position when the trigger finger is not on it? Is this the case ?

Depends upon the model of G17 and trigger, it’s either a separate spring or a piece or angled plastic integrated in the safety that pushes the safety forward.

Got a pick?

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Depends upon the model of G17 and trigger, it’s either a separate spring or a piece or angled plastic integrated in the safety that pushes the safety forward.

Got a pick?

But in all cases there is something pushing it forwards? cas mine just kinda hangs there, when cocked  it comes  forwards because the trigger does but if you press it in it stays in until its cocked again.

what angle do you want a pic from?

Sorry, though I replied. With the gun cocked, showing the position of the safety.

I probably have some standard triggers with safety’s installed if you want/need one

Archived