SR25 part help

MonkJayn
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi, im new here, over the last few months ive been gathering the parts to make a custom, lightweight  AR10 with no base gun, using an a&k upper and lower receiver, the issue i have is that it came with everything other than the mock bolt cover and i cannot seem to track down the piece. Does anyone know if the mock bolt from any other gun would fit, as i can find loads for m4's but i suspect the size and fitment would be off, ive got a retro arms cnc v2.5 gear box to go in it if that helps.

as a side issue, does anyone know of any aftermarket charging handles that fit ?

thanks.

cheers, i had found those but didn't think the m4 versions would fit an sr25.

as for the charging handle, there seems to only be the stock style ones there, was hoping to find something a bit fancier, as far as i can tell the m4 ones are too short are they not?

unfortunately, i dont have an m4 to compare to and im not in a situation where i can get to a game or store to look, its almost as if i should of bought a base gun to build off of lol

M4 charging handles are too short, but there are SR-25 parts you can find.  There are no fancy charging handles for an SR-25 - functionality .  I had an SR-25 in the past and I did not come across any difficulty of getting internal or external parts.

Archived