Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM

GregWJRobertson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking for a possible value for this RIF. Doesnt seem to have been skirmished much if at all, seems to be well looked after but not sure of internals or current FPS.

Was a gift from someone leaving the sport and im not a fan of the M14.

Make/brand: Tokyo Marui

Any accessories included: Scop mount and 5 Magazines

Pictures: 

20190929_135804.jpg

• Supporters

£220-£250, while not your cup of tea they are popular & it would sell pretty quickly.

16 hours ago, Tackle said:

£220-£250, while not your cup of tea they are popular & it would sell pretty quickly.

Thanks for replying. Was not expecting it to worth that amount ! 

Any advice for were to advertise ? 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, GregWJRobertson said:

Thanks for replying. Was not expecting it to worth that amount ! 

Any advice for were to advertise ? 

If it's TM, it's worth at least that, generally regarded as the best all round M14's.

advertise here & ZeroIn forum (if it's working ?), I don't have much experience with prefixed or the freeads so can't comment on them.

personally, I'd keep it, it's free & likely to be a consistent & reliable gun & an excellent dmr base, & a little bit different from the tedious plethora of AR platforms that manufacturers keep churning out.

(I have a few AR's, & many other platforms, including an m14, & it's good to see the rarer stuff on the "battlefield").

Thanks for the replys guys, I've just recently got a 308 AR platform for the DMR look lol as much as I like seeing different platforms the socom just isnt for me

Whats the easiest way to identify the manufacturer on these then ? Just so I can confirm its a TM before i list it for sale. 

Theres no markings on the externals at all. The only thing I've been able to go on is the mags but ones TM, 2 are king arms and the other 2 arent branded.

Im also going to try get it checked it over by a local tech to confirm the condition and get a chrono reading for actual FPS.

• Supporters

TBH I'm not sure about id'ing it, yeah you need to be sure it's TM, as the cyma's, while a very good copy that performs very well, but is considerably cheaper, & is reflected in the s/h prices.

Archived