TM Mk46 Mod.0

Dentonboy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Also go back to the retailer you bought it from and they will have to chase their distributor in Japan. Marui have made replacements and will send them out to Japanese customers so the companies UK suppliers will have bought them from. 👍🏻

Why not take the metal company that replacement cast piece and see if they can copy it in steel?

• 4 months later...

Got mine several months ago, decided to start doing push-ups if I had any chance of gaming with it. Even with a sling. It's just nasty sounding and on long busts my vision gets blurry....(recoil) it's so much fun. I have be told by those on the other end, that is not a pleasant experience. 

Sent mine back after 2 (I live in Tokyo) weeks had the feed try and the feed nozzle replaced. Standard replacements. Actually it was lucky for me as I'd jammed it using previously used bbs. I know that was stupid but it had depleted 9,000 bbs in two weeks. I have an abandoned orchid behind me and shoot everyday. 50 meters no problem. Could go further I'm sure I just don't have the space. Very expensive very fun.

• 3 months later...
On 21/02/2020 at 20:26, RMDavis said:

My dovetail broke, and I received the 'upgraded' replacement kit from TM today!

Seems like a much better design and weighs a lot more, albeit still cast rather than proper steel...

First game with mine tomorrow, after it being sat there doing nothing for a month! 😂

I've decided to use this mount, and will keep my fabricated steel one as a spare.

Fitted some rail covers, Magpul VFG, and a Blue Force Vickers SAW sling.

Also swapped out the fake TM rounds with real inert ones, which IMO look much better.

20200221_165613.jpg

20200221_165620.jpg

20200221_165628.jpg

20200221_170743.jpg

Just curious, how did you receive a replacement dovetail kit from Marui? Was it via your dealer or from Marui directly?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.