Report link hard to see until hovering on it

Rogerborg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Can y' guess where it is yet?

image.png.2e06fa04babadf34f1828b14745c9778.png

There's a 0.25 opacity on it and the root cause looks like "ipsFaded_withHover" on the message itself, which means you have to hover over the message in order to see the link to report it.  Once you know that it's there, well, then you know that it's there.  But I was looking everywhere else for a report button or link and had to actually text-search to find it on the page (and even then, I was all "but where... ?").

I'm calling user hostile design on that.

1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

Would be nice if it could be highlighted in red just to make it more obvious to what it is for etc or if poss change the symbol to a flag which is more common for reporting tools?

It is a flag on mobile? 

• 6 months later...
  • Root Admin

I have made it marginally darker. I'm not making it a colour other than grey because it's only used once in a blue moon, but I agree it was almost invisible for some reason before and that was wrong.

On 26/09/2019 at 12:14, Robert James said:

It is a flag on mobile? 

Correct.

Old

screenshot-airsoft-forums.uk-2020.03.31-17_00_14.jpg

New

screenshot-airsoft-forums.uk-2020.03.31-17_03_02.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.