Tm Glock 17 or Tm Glock 19

Nicayu
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

7 minutes ago, 1st commando said:

I use a real RDS on mine and have done for years . 

I did find the WE mags were actually more efficient than the Umarex VFC mags . For cheaper VFC mags , look for GK tactical magazines as they are the same mags but without the "Glock" branded label on the packet 

I know where you were coming from as the TM Glock 17 was over sized but I was countering your statement of every airsoft Glock being the wrong size which they are not 

Thanks again. Very helpful.

G17/18/22/19/23 that I’ve owned that don’t fit glock specific RS Holsters:

TM, WE, AW, KJW, KWA, UMAREX, VFC, ASG, KSC, AA, Raven. I think that’s it lol

Anyway, I’m done now.

18 minutes ago, 1st commando said:

You  are welcome . may as well make use of knowledge gained through my unhealthy addiction haha

20190718_231638.jpg

Nice!  Which would you prefer,  a VFC Glock or a TM Glock with a metal slide. Would the VFC come close to matching TM internals?

• Supporters
2 hours ago, 1st commando said:

You  are welcome . may as well make use of knowledge gained through my unhealthy addiction haha

Couldn't help thinking... EDC...

6 hours ago, 1st commando said:

Are either of those G18s KSC?  Do you know if KSCs are going to eat themselves running full auto on propane even with a metal slide?  I seem to recall there were reliability concerns but they've been superseded with TM and WE now and no one really talks about them anymore.

I think the 19 is supposed to be real size, and the glock 22 slightly larger than the real one. I wouldn't be surprised, as when I've got the holster tensioned for the Glock 19, it's a tight fit for the 22.

14 hours ago, Sawyer said:

The glock website says otherwise.

I assume he meant Glock 20 or 21 which are both bigger 

On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 22:14, hitmanNo2 said:

Are either of those G18s KSC?  Do you know if KSCs are going to eat themselves running full auto on propane even with a metal slide?  I seem to recall there were reliability concerns but they've been superseded with TM and WE now and no one really talks about them anymore.

KSC glocks haven't aged well at all (I've got a couple somewhere still) . The gas system is very outdated and the 18C and 23F were the worst of them .

That said select fire glocks from anyone are weaker than the semi auto versions in my experience 

Archived