Brands

AmberYooToob
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I thought JGs alternate gun name was Golden Bow? 

Hadn’t heard of golden bow before , I’d known for a while about golden eagle (the M16A2 I bought last yr was in a GE marked box but all the paper inside was JG !😂) , Snow wolf is re-branded jing gong as well . 

• Supporters
14 hours ago, Immortal said:

Nuprol...

/thread, pretty much.

That graphic looks generally reasonable, but you can get a lemon or an unexpected peach from any manufacturer.

13 hours ago, AmberYooToob said:

Originally I wanted the AGM mp40 though I cannot figure out where I’d get extra batteries from

If that's what you want, get it.  You'll be able to find 7.4V lipos that fit in the battery compartment, even if you have to go for smaller capacity.  Just buy multiples, they're dirt cheap at HobbyKing.

If you buy something more sensible (in the sense that any £100+ toy gun can be sensible), you'll only have regrets.

22 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

If you buy something more sensible (in the sense that any £100+ toy gun can be sensible), you'll only have regrets.

If I buy something more sensible I won’t regret it until I’m physically capable of affording a new one more than likely in 6-12 months due to the fact I’m getting it on credit 

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, AmberYooToob said:

If I buy something more sensible I won’t regret it until I’m physically capable of affording a new one more than likely in 6-12 months due to the fact I’m getting it on credit 

Oh dear.  PatrolBase finance for a minimum of £278?

If your primary criteria really is reliability then I'll note that the JG G36 is a rental favourite for that reason.

1 minute ago, Rogerborg said:

Oh dear.  PatrolBase finance for a minimum of £278?

If your primary criteria really is reliability then I'll note that the JG G36 is a rental favourite for that reason.

Yeah I’ve used it 3 times and now I want something new and at least different to that

• Supporters
On 20/09/2019 at 01:12, AmberYooToob said:

I’d answer “what gun shall I buy” with whichever I think is most reliable

"JG G36 = reliable toy gnu"

7 hours ago, AmberYooToob said:

Yeah I’ve used it 3 times and now I want something new and at least different to that

OK, can you see why there's a certain amount of eye rolling when someone rocks up and asks one of these "what gnu?" questions?

You get given the correct answer to the question that you asked, but it's not the answer you were looking for, so you ignore it.

You're told that batteries won't be an issue for the MP40, but that's not persuasive because reasons.

image.thumb.png.a7b72249d0685a327228a186ee98074a.png

This should fit. as will others from there.

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-nano-tech-1800mah-2s-20-40c-lipo-airsoft-pack.html

So really, why not get the MP40 (I'd quite like one too), if you can source magazines?

If you're not going to get the gun that's the lowest risk, or the one that you want the most, then how about we skip to the end and you tell us what's sitting in your basket, then we can give a thumbs or down, and you can ignore that as well.

I would recommend a JG G36. Ultimately reliability at a very cheap price. Plenty of upgrades available for it as well. 

Archived