Brands

AmberYooToob
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

13 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Fairly accurate

image.thumb.png.aa75a17c19004afc329ecf1dbfedf4fa.png

Reveal hidden contents

Pardon my possible blindness I cannot see G&G on there and I heard that UKArms shotguns aren’t quite “avoid at all costs”

7 minutes ago, AmberYooToob said:

Pardon my possible blindness I cannot see G&G on there and I heard that UKArms shotguns aren’t quite “avoid at all costs”

Yeah, it's not exhaustive.  There are just too many manufacturers and re branders and quality varies between a single manufacturer's product line up.  G&G missing is a bit of an oversight. 

Best thing to do is research whatever you plan on buying.

3 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Yeah, it's not exhaustive.  There are just too many manufacturers and re branders and quality varies between a single manufacturer's product line up.  G&G missing is a bit of an oversight. 

Best thing to do is research whatever you plan on buying.

That’s a hell of a lot of research for what I MIGHT buy for my first loadout lol

11 minutes ago, AmberYooToob said:

Originally I wanted the AGM mp40 though I cannot figure out where I’d get extra batteries from

Funnily enough I'd like one of them too. :lol: (Try the sponsor at the top of this page)

1 minute ago, Immortal said:

Funnily enough I'd like one of them too. :lol: (Try the sponsor at the top of this page)

It’s beautiful and in allFPS games has been one of my favourite weapons 

Tis an iconic gun, I like the Axis weapons. Where Eagles Dare movie etc, make it look top banana. And yes in FPS games it's always a winner. Curious to try an airsoft one and I have no idea if they're any good but I'd like one for the collection anyway.

Just now, Immortal said:

Tis an iconic gun, I like the Axis weapons. Where Eagles Dare movie etc, make it look top banana. And yes in FPS games it's always a winner. Curious to try an airsoft one and I have no idea if they're any good but I'd like one for the collection anyway.

I found a review from a War reenactment fan who pretty much said it does its job though with more words obviously 

2 hours ago, AmberYooToob said:

That’s a hell of a lot of research for what I MIGHT buy for my first loadout lol

Research as in Google it and see if people slate it or give it a thumbs up.

• Supporters

I had an AGM for a good while was a cracking little gun was very happy with it , only sold it when I needed the dosh for a new project .

id say that manufacturer list is a bit out of date , some of the ones it’s slating have definitely improved , and it’s got golden eagle on the shit list , there just Jing Gong gun’s under a different name ! 

As others have said look for what you like , find the Airsoft version THEN come to the forum and ask for opinions on it hopefully you’ll get what you need .

Biggest pointless boneheaded question of all in Airsoft is “what gun shall I buy ?” How the f**k can someone who has never met a person or even know that person decided what’s the best gun for them to get ? ! 🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, Druid799 said:

I had an AGM for a good while was a cracking little gun was very happy with it , only sold it when I needed the dosh for a new project .

id say that manufacturer list is a bit out of date , some of the ones it’s slating have definitely improved , and it’s got golden eagle on the shit list , there just Jing Gong gun’s under a different name ! 

As others have said look for what you like , find the Airsoft version THEN come to the forum and ask for opinions on it hopefully you’ll get what you need .

Biggest pointless boneheaded question of all in Airsoft is “what gun shall I buy ?” How the f**k can someone who has never mete a person or even know that person decided what’s the best gun for them to get ? ! 🤦‍♂️

I’d answer “what gun shall I buy” with whichever I think is most reliable, though I asked about brands because brand reputation must be earned some how

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, AmberYooToob said:

I’d answer “what gun shall I buy” with whichever I think is most reliable, though I asked about brands because brand reputation must be earned some how

Which is perfectly acceptable at least then your giving the members a starting point , it’s just the vagaries of  “what gun” that’s the dullfuckery point .👍

9 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Biggest pointless boneheaded question of all in Airsoft is “what gun shall I buy ?” How the f**k can someone who has never mete a person or even know that person decided what’s the best gun for them to get ? ! 🤦‍♂️

I thought JGs alternate gun name was Golden Bow? 

Archived