Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster.

Cr0-Magnon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Finally decided to sign-up and extend my airsoft posts beyond the realms of facebook!

I'm from Croydon Surrey/London (depending how posh you are) and have been playing for about three years now. I've had my fair share of RIF's plus about fifty other peoples shares too, so don't worry, I won't be adding to the "What's the best gun?" crowd.

I really need to find a new site to try-out, as in my time I've only ever been to TWA and Red1 Chislehurst. I was going to check-out Doomsday in Swanley but it seems this weekend is their last event and I may not be able to make it. So if I can find some peeps to meet up with at another local site, that would be a bonus. 

Looking forward to conversing with you all soon!

3 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Dogtag in Swanley but it seems this weekend is their last event and I may not be able to make it.

Its Doomsday. Dogtag is still open. 

Look at my threads in the Skirmish reviews section of the forum "SE Tour Review" There are nearly 30 different reviews for sites in and around London there. I am sure you'll find something you like. 

19 minutes ago, Immortal said:

DogTag will be a hugely nice experience after TWA 👍 There's Apocalypse too and that's not that far either.

Seconded, dogtag is a great site and set to be getting even better in future. 

12 hours ago, Immortal said:

DogTag will be a hugely nice experience after TWA 👍 There's Apocalypse too and that's not that far either.

Haha, TWA isn't perfect but I've had some good days there. However I have been a million times, so fancy a change. Definitely going to check-out DogTag at some point soon.

Would love to get along to the last Doomsday game this weekend too as Swanley isn't that far either but we'll see.

Archived