My Airsoft Youtube Channel

Caolann4
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I have been on other forums trying to join as many as possible to help people out with problems but think it is time for the love to flow the other way.

Over the past seven month I learnt so much on how to fix sniper rifles and how to keep them to a high standard. Started a channel with my style of playing on the field.

This probably might get taken down but here the link to one of my youtube videos! I hope you guys enjoy!

• Supporters

Dude, other forums don't mean shit here, first post & your asking us to do you a solid, I think you need to prove your knowledgeable enough in your chosen field in order for members here to give your vids etc validation ?.

by the way, welcome, my post might not convey it but we're an extremely friendly bunch who love all things airsoft (but some of us old feckers can be a bit sarcastic 😏)

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, Tackle said:

your asking us to do you a solid

What?  He's linking to his media channel, in a forum about media that explicitly allows channel pimping.

13 minutes ago, Tackle said:

we're an extremely friendly bunch

I'LL KILL YOU 'TIL YOU DIE FROM IT!

Archived